• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. S

Cadwell Park Tuesday 11th August

As per the title a track day at Cadwell Park on Tuesday 11th August. This is a general car track day run by MSV. TIMETABLE 07:30 Signing On 08:30 Briefing 09:00 Track Time Begins 13:00 Lunch 14:00 Track Time Restarts 17:00 Track Time Ends Tuesday 11 Aug 2015 - General Car Track Day at...
  2. S

Croft Track Day - Tuesday 19th May 2015 - Javelin

As per the title.................... Tuesday 19th May 2015 Croft circuit with Javelin Sign in starts from 07.45hrs Track opens 09.15hrs until 17.00hrs. Costs £179.00 Be good to get a few along for the day. The more the merrier. Booked: 1. Staffs Deltic (Paul) 2. Trevor Lubbock
  3. S

Staffs Deltic Now in an FK8

Previous performance car I had was the Corsa VXR as below. Really liked the Corsa (and still have a soft spot for it) but circumstances mean't it had to go. A 12 month spell with a Fiesta diesel followed and one I do not intend to repeat. I realised I don't like diesels! When looking...
Back