• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. pistol pete

Alignment question EP3

How do everyone. I am about to get the alignment done on the CTR ep3 I have seen lots of comments there is a general better than stock setup that makes them drive even better Anyone know what it is . or best stock alignment? cheers
  2. pistol pete

Notchy? at dead straight

So steering.. on mine it steers and drives perfectly.. except when on a straight road trying to go straight there is like a notch at dead centre, it will either be slightly left or slightly right, so contantly adjusting the steering,. Its just had MOt and i asked to extra check there was no...
  3. pistol pete

EP3, Diamond in the rough????

Hi All. So i am a toyota guy.. i'll get that out there straight away :) I have had many different cars, but never a honda.. so it came time to take my MK3 mr2 off the road to build my ultimate sprint car, currently racing a RX8 but want to get back to MR2s So i wanted a new daily...
  4. pistol pete

AD08r as a daily?

Hi all i am about to put a post up about my new CTR EP3. The wheels are badly corroded so been looking for a new set of wheels and tyres. Some buddy club wheels have come up down the road from me with AD08r's on... how will these fair on a daily driver. i know not to expect miles out of...
Back