• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. scot

Squeaky Clutch?

Hi peeps, just a quick question if any one can help me understand why my clutch pedal squeaks as it fully reaches the floor. Ive put some grease round the spring and pin then when that didnt work sprayed some wd40 but still not letting up. Hope this is not a fault! Thanks and hope every one is...
  2. scot

Picnic Table and Oil :)

Hello again peeps, hope everyone had a good Christmas and are ready for the new year coming in:) was just a quick question tae see if any one knows where i can buy the larger spoiler for my mugen? The old man calls it a picnic table and im wanting to put one on :D if any one knows a website...
  3. scot

Hello Peeps, Im Scotty :D

Hello, my name is Scott Williamson and im a new member of the type-r owners club. I have recently purchased a mugen type r ( attached ) and just wanted to say hello! I bide waaaaay north of scotland where the type r never gets out tae play when it snows in Peterheed! Once the busy part of xmas...
Back