• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. conoroneill

18" FN2 wheels >>> DC5

Hi guys. Haven't been on here in a while. Has anyone got a picture of a DC5 with the OEM 18" FN2 wheels fitted by any chance?
  2. conoroneill

Pics of my C/W Facelift DC5 (Some with EP3)

Right chaps - polished the DC5 yesterday and today was nice and sunny so I took a few snaps. Some of the pictures are with my old EP3 Premier, which is still for sale. I thought it would be nice to get some pictures of the 2 cars together while I still had the opportunity. There's only a few...
  3. conoroneill

DC5 Stereo wiring

I'm installing a set of speakers in my DC5 and I need to know what each colour wire in the stereo wiring loom does what. I don't need to know the speaker wires as I'm using new cable, just the power etc. Anyone help?
  4. conoroneill

EP3 > DC5 Suspension

Does anyone know if my Spoon progressives and my Eibach Front & rear camber adjusters from my EP3 Civic will fit my Facelift DC5?
Back