• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Rawly86

How can you tell if you have the stock ECU?

I have just purchased my second EP3, It is a one owner with 69K. It feels quicker than my old EP3 its same year, but this one has a different air filter a stainless steel cat back exhaust. I wondered if it has a Kpro or K100 fitted, Is there a way of telling if the ECU is standard or not...
  2. Rawly86

May be joining the fold again

Going to look at a 54 cosmic grey ep3 tomorrow morning, 1 owner, full service history! 68k miles,A/C. My last ep3 was bog standard, but this has upgraded brakes,ITG air filter(not heard of that before)and a stainless exhaust cat back I'm guessing! Should any of this be a concern? I Will keep...
  3. Rawly86

Will I be insured? or have Admiral got it wrong? (Ep3)

Earlier today I rang my insurance company (Admiral) I Explained that I want to fit an Air Intake (Tegiwa) and a K-100 to my EP3 The chap I was speaking to was not sure what an Air intake was, he went to ask his manger who told him to put it down as an air filter! Secondly he said that the...
Back