• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. G

HKS Racing Suction Kit Fittment Glasgow/Paisley Area

Hi Folks, Iv'e just purchased the hks racing suction kit for my FN2 CTR and tobe honest don,t really fancy fitting it myself does anyone on here know of anywhere in paisley/glagow area that would fit this for me? Do you think most run of the mill garages would shy away from doing this? Any...
  2. G

2009 champ white wing mirror covers.

Hi, I'm looking to replace red carbon fibre wing mirror covers with standard white ones does anyone know where i can get these as i can't seem to find anywhere. Cheers
  3. G

Massive oil leak on 2009 championship white type r.

The saga continues, Phoned the dealer yesterday looking for verdict on the car @14.30 service supervisor admits they havent had a chance to look at the car the guy wasn't even aware what had happened to the car after telling him the full story i get a phone call from garage an hour later...
  4. G

Hi Guys, Car Towed into dealer today only the sales manger present service dept don't start till tommorow let the sales manager know that i wont be happy with just new oil and sump plug and if it sounds ok thats it. What checks should they perform on the engine to ensure there has been no...
  5. G

No one has had a chance to touch it ive only had it 3 weeks.
  6. G

That may be true but what i can prove is they serviced the car at 22000 miles i.e just before i collected the car it's now done 22700 miles and not a sole has been near the car why would they? it's not as if i'm going to randomly decide to check if the sump plug is tight enough!! who would? I...
  7. G

Thanks guy's some good advice there i really don't need the hassle and can sense a bit of a saga develloping but at the endof the day theres not much the dealer can say in defence it's obviously human error that has caused this and i have an independent report from the aa that the sump plug was...
  8. G

Hi Folks, First post and unfortunatly not a happy one. Iv'e had my 2009 Championshipwhite civic for just over 3 weeks and love the car to bits unfortunatly on xmas day my oil light came on half way up my street so i drove it approx 100yds and parked on driveway had a look under car and oil was...
Back