• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. G

The Many Faces of my USDM EP3

So i ended up pulling the engine apart, motor spun rod bearing number 2 and 4, 1 and 3 were on their way also. Good thing i was able to get it off the road and not throw a rod through the block or a piston into the head ;-) . the head was salvaged for the new bottom end which i'm still saving...
  2. G

1/4 Mile Times

Usdm ep3 K20z1 swap 4.7 fd trans with oem lsd Custom short ram forward intake Rbc manifold Spoon sports race header Vibrant midpipe Custom axleback Competition stage 4 clutch with 10lb flywheel Modified oem injectors Kpro with basemap Seats and stereo removed Bridgestone S03 tires on enkei...
  3. G

Smithy's 2002 EP3 build so far

Good stuff bro, i myself have a set of enkei wheels with a custom powdercoat green on em. They fit so well and with the right height its tits. I would opt for the RRC manifold instead, few more gains to be had there!
  4. G

Curt's Nighthawk Black EP3 Project

So nice, everytime i see another EP3R i wish they were here
  5. G

A few night shots of my dc2 :)

I love shooting at night, and you have quite the specimen to make this activity more fun! Looks really good man!
  6. G

Havent had the time to, or rather, havent been motivated to see what went wrong as yet seeing as i already did all the work, and i would hate to find out it was something simple, although when i was removing the camshafts (sold them) i did find that the timing chain tensioner was not cooperating...
  7. G

The new engine will be a fairly simple build, just awaiting a few more expensive parts to be purchased. Plan is 87.5x99mm engine, with supertech valvetrain upgrades and drag cartel 3.2 camshafts, supported by supertech 12.5:1 compression pistons and scat H beam rods(already purchased bottom end...
  8. G

This was when i was taking it out to replace it with the dismal k20a3... I'm in the process of building a new motor though, this will go back to my power wanting needs, should be done sometime this year so for now i will just bear with being slow :-( In the office Intake manifold off...
  9. G

Shame on me for forgetting this forum because the atmosphere here is so much better than the ones local to me, due to my Obsession with anything type r lol.. Anyways last i left off i had the plans of an engine swap which went down with a big issue.. Long story short i had acquired the block a...
  10. G

thanks all.. as for the skirts i'm looking into doing a whole setup for it. id love to do a facelift front end with the CTR sides and rear bumper conversion, but thats a while away, or i can purchase a replica full pre-facelift skirt kit made to fit USDM bumpers and settle with that. time will...
  11. G

Trixz Pheonix Yellow JRSC EP3

great build. sorry about the cab incident. hope that gets sorted out real soon.
  12. G

My k20 EG project!

what type of ITB setup is that?
  13. G

Haha yeah thats the pedobear
  14. G

yes, ideally i would love to have a set of graphite 2005 DC5R wheels but if not i guess i can always settle for the DC5S wheels .. which i had borrowed from a friend once before and i love the look i also loved the 8th civic SI wheels too
  15. G

i had plans to go with a built motor and forged internals because i was at a point with the A3 that i wasnt going to make more power where it would be worth it, so i sold the turbo kit, picked up some bolt ons and felt like i was back to the beginning, i was lost. then i started hanging out...
  16. G

few vids http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcmhP45kXNA http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=by-W1RjeNJg&list=UU_WMtNaK_FWWHbn1Fh09Omg&index=9&fea ture=plcp http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvYE-hp_YVw&list=UU_WMtNaK_FWWHbn1Fh09Omg&index=8&featu re=plcp...
  17. G

fitted mugen replica wing clutch gave out few coronas and we started slowing down lol finally done and oh yeah, another volvo lip acquired saying goodbye to the OZ's for bigger plans upgraded to the Type S RSX five lugged setup with bigger brakes...
  18. G

stock blacked out headlights dyno time :)
  19. G

got rid of the AEM, got an HKS filter reppin sold the volvo lip and went back to the rep and changed wheels soo many times, i dont think my car has ever seen two months with the same set of wheels on there to be honest foglights installed day out with some of the homies at this...
  20. G

lip fitted, damn shes slammed lol.. jk it's an illusion real height with different wheels again then i upgraded i think to a better spoiler, it's done here alot recently, but this was about two years ago, someone on the forums found that with a little persuasion, we can fit the spoiler from...
  21. G

then i got new wheels and figured i'd do something crazy i wanted to have the car lower than what the springs gave me, so i went in search of coilovers, being in school and ll, i was on a budget, so i found out about this company called Raceland, i said screw it i'll give it a try...
  22. G

My Carbon NHB ep3

thats pretty much the look im going for with a rear diffuser, how did you come across this? and how was it fitted? sorry for the questions it's just that i've been trying for years to find something like this.
  23. G

got tired of the drone on the skunk2 pipe, so i brought it to a friend's shop and had it chopped off in space of a new quiet unit. then came time for the first makeover, painted the front lip, bought new wheels, made custom tow hooks, and powder coated a bunch of stuff.
  24. G

Hi all, Just introducing myself and showing you folks the different stages i've gone through with my EP3. It's an SI, so i started with the economy 5 speed box, k20A3 engine and a ride height that rivals a jeep Liberty. Being the Mod head that i am, the car didnt last a week before i started...
  25. G

Forged 2.5 ep3

my apologies, i was typing from my iphone, it's a habbit.
  26. G

My Carbon NHB ep3

thats sick.. any pics of the S2k rear diffuser?
  27. G

Forged 2.5 ep3

that engine if it holds up should be a monster... do you have more photos of the diffuser u run in the back
  28. G

1/4 Mile Times

USDM EP3 13.82@ 107mph mods Stock internal k20A3 EMUSA turbo kit custom 3" exhaust w/ OBX twin loop muffler Siemens 55kb injectors Car produced 263whp 235ft/lbs @7.5psi o boost.
Back