• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. AshCFC

FN2 Bath time

Thought I'd make the most of the weather and bath my baby.......wash, clay, wash and then glazed. To knackered to polish, will do that tomorrow evening.
  2. AshCFC

New tints installed

What do you think? Pics taken before I washed her. Pic before tints
  3. AshCFC

Adding pictures

NOT TO WORRY, SORTED NOW. Hi, can someone point me in the right direction for any instructions for the above, I have searched but to no avail Many thanks
  4. AshCFC

FN2 FN2 Recall Notice

I have just had a recall notice from Honda. Apparently it's to check the engine wiring loom. An hour to check and if it needs changing, needs to be in for around 2 days! Has anybody had this done yet?
  5. AshCFC

FN2 chipex.co.uk

Does anyone know of any discount codes for the above site? The only ones I can find are from last year. Many thanks Ash
  6. AshCFC

FN2 Bluetooth system

Before I phone Honda, has anybody had the Bluetooth system fitted and if so, what did Honda charge? Many thanks Ash
  7. AshCFC

FN2 Price

Hi all I am thinking of changing my discs and pads (front and rear) on my FN2. *If I supplied the parts, what sort of price would I be looking at, for a garage just to fit them? Thanks in advance Ash
  8. AshCFC

FN2 Newbie

Picked up my 1st Honda on Saturday morning, Civic Type R GT on a 58 plate, in NHB. One word..........WOW
Back