• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. jamiebridge

Jamie's 04 Plate NHB EP3

Unfortunately i don't own this car anymore, it was sweet though, the wheels where matte.
  2. jamiebridge

Arctic Blue DC5 Long overdue update

engine bay looks mint!
  3. jamiebridge

New member and my P/Y Dc2

love it!
  4. jamiebridge

CJN's - CW Honda Integra Type-R

very nice
  5. jamiebridge

oem wheels freshly refurbed!!!

looks so good
  6. jamiebridge

How is this oil?

I need to get some oil to do a top up, i have narrowed it down to two, which one would you guys go for, castrol or shell? Im thinking castrol? Castrol: http://www.opieoils.co.uk/p-69392-castrol-magnatec-5w-40-c3-fully-synthetic-engine-oil.aspx Shell...
  7. jamiebridge

Headunit fitting extras help

Sweet, looks good that, thanks for that buddy, how is the headunit? Ive seen many similar ones that are actually cheaper e.g. jvc, pioneer, but have always been a fan of alpine stuff so thought i would give it a go. Did you get your facia from the same ebay place i linked to? Was it just the...
  8. jamiebridge

Headunit fitting extras help

Hello, I was thinking of buying one of these to replace my oem radio: http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stor ... 65474#tab1 When i go to checkout it says that i need to get a harness adapter: https://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/sto ... &width=600 and a facia plate...
  9. jamiebridge

Black CTR EP3 2004

haha my bad!
  10. jamiebridge

Az's JDM EP3 build thread

great work! if i could have any R it would have to be a JDM like this.
  11. jamiebridge

Black CTR EP3 2004

love this, what fisheye are you using?
  12. jamiebridge

Jamie's 04 Plate NHB EP3

Thanks, yeah thats next on the cards, just need to get saving haha
  13. jamiebridge

Jamie's 04 Plate NHB EP3

Picked the car up a almost a month ago from modd1uk via this forum, seems like a great example, engine is in really good nick (65'000 miles), gearbox is great, a few tiny stone chips here and there but for a 7 year old car in excellent nick, very happy :) Previous owners have fitted: Magnex...
  14. jamiebridge

EP3 - ABP Eibach springs and FRSU, cost around leeds area?

i gave ABP a ring this morning, they quoted me £585 for the lot, what do you guys think? its a 2 hour drive to ABP from my house so with petrol in its going to come close to £650 i reckon.
  15. jamiebridge

Yeah im going to do this, going to ring ABP tomorrow and get a quote. Then start saving my pennies haha.
  16. jamiebridge

i think i would rather just buy new to be honest
  17. jamiebridge

I guess, but the demon tweeks price doesnt include bolts and arms, plus i really am set on the 30mm kit and theirs is the 20mm / 15mm kit.
  18. jamiebridge

If i was to get the springs and get them fitted, then get the FRSU later on (say a few months later) would that be a moronic thing to do? haha
  19. jamiebridge

Ahh, thats the higher kit, i dont mind forking out a few notes extra for the 30mm kit to be honest, just want to get a rough figure for the entire cost of this setup (going to have to save some pennies!).
  20. jamiebridge

I did see that great deal, however demon tweaks is a 400 mile round trip for me... also i want to go lower than the Eibach pro kit at 20mm front 15mm rear, which is why im trying to go for the ABP springs. As for the ABP Eibach pro line kit for 130, where is this? could you link me? is that the...
  21. jamiebridge

thanks guys, has anyone got any idea of a rough price for the whole setup?
  22. jamiebridge

Hello Guys, I know this thread has been repeated several times, however when using the search i couldn't find exactly what i was looking for. I am going to go for a set of ABP Eibach 30mm drop springs, which ABP are currently selling for about £170 on ebay, cant find them anywhere else? To get...
  23. jamiebridge

My EP3 Type R - Satin silver -AEM/ DC sports/ Ultralite/Eibach ABP

Currently just on OEM suspension.
  24. jamiebridge

Ok cool, think im going to go for this on mine, the exhaust on mine sits quite high into the car, i've got the magnex oval catback, so i think it should be okay and shouldnt scrape:
  25. jamiebridge

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but found this while using the search feature, how was the FRSU and ABP Eibach springs? Can you have people in the back and things in the boot with no scrapes? Im wanting to get my NHB lowered on ABP Eibach's because i prefer the 30mm drop visually than the 20mm...
  26. jamiebridge

My cosmic premier- lowered on abp/eibach

looked real nice, love the wheels, where did you get the red locking wheels nuts from? I am looking at getting these, but want the closed ones like you got.
  27. jamiebridge

Red spark and manifold cover bolts?

used: gunk degreaser (wasnt too impressed) turtlewax back to black tweiga red anodised bolts mugen brake resiviour sock mugen oil cap mugen rad cap (didnt catch it in the picture) gloss black spray to spray the mani and spark covers
  28. jamiebridge

So i got round to dressing the engine this weekend, took me 8 hours all in all. Before: After: Couldnt seem to get the dirt spots off the manifold, tried for about an hour, wasnt getting anywhere so gave up! Will try again next time! Would love a tweiga induction hose and a strut brace...
  29. jamiebridge

Alloy Colour Change / Different Alloys...?

I got mine done in a matte anthracite colour, then got honda center stickers, as didnt want a blank center cap, they have a bit of dirt on them in the picture, but you can get an idea, my car is nhb:
  30. jamiebridge

TEGIWA ALLOY WHEEL LUG NUTS

Just wondered if anyone had purchased any of these and has any pictures? I want to see how much they stick out of the wheel by? Do they just replace the oem bolts in the wheel? If anyone has pictures of red ones, would be a great help, but any picture at all would be cool, just to see how much...
  31. jamiebridge

yeah its the oval pipe, suites the car quite well i think, was going to revert back to the oem system when i got it, but its grown on me now so going to keep it on!
  32. jamiebridge

I might invest in the hose then! Still cant really afford a tweiga airbox at £330 at the moment haha, got the tax coming up soon :( ive got a magenex catback on at the moment that the previous owner fitted, its loud enough for me, wouldnt really want it any louder tbh... its the drone on 60mph...
  33. jamiebridge

That looks really nice, dont see orange so much, like it! And like the induction pipe and gruppe m, really want a gruppe m but dont have the funds at the moment unfortunately, do the tweiga induction pipes fit the oem air box? I might invest in a red one to brighten the bay a bit. Will...
  34. jamiebridge

Ah i see! thanks for the pics mate! They are a great help, I have already ordered the dome nuts in red, I think I may spray the heads of the back silver ones black, then heavily coat them in laquer to avoid the paint scratching off when getting tightened (possibly wont work, but worth a try i...
  35. jamiebridge

My silver ep3 build

Yeah, i kind of want to give it a go myself but can imagine it being a nightmare, the two things i dont like about my interior are the silver center console and the stock radio...
  36. jamiebridge

My silver ep3 build

If you dont mind me asking, how much was the carbon center section? did you wrap it yourself? looking at doing this to mine.
  37. jamiebridge

Thanks guys! So will these fit the spark cover and manifold cover, on the picture they are on the actual cam cover?
  38. jamiebridge

Does anyone know where i might find some red bolts that would fit the spark and manifold covers? Doing some engine touch ups over the next few weeks and think it might be a good addition.
  39. jamiebridge

My new ep3 civic type R

who did the carbon center console? did you do it yourself? im looking at doing this to mine, would be interesting to know the details lol
  40. jamiebridge

Kris' NHB EP3

wish i had the a/c button :( what are the plans then?
  41. jamiebridge

my mates ep3 and my dc2

Very nice, how much is the ep3 dropped by?
  42. jamiebridge

205,45,17 tyres on the front 205,40,17 tyres on the rear?

Ok Chris, so what issues did you experience?
  43. jamiebridge

205,45,17 tyres on the front 205,40,17 tyres on the rear?

So i got my 04 EP3 last weekend from mod1uk via this forum. The car needed new front tyres but one of the previous owners had it fitted with 205,40,17 all round, i wanted to revert the tyres back to oem size 205,45,17 because i dont intend lowering the car and prefer having the extra piece of...
  44. jamiebridge

LED Sidelights

Great thanks Mickey, got those ordered. Jamie
  45. jamiebridge

LED Sidelights

It shows me the listing but i cant seem to buy them because the seller has blocked transactions due to being on holiday i take it as long as i get some that are: 2 X T10 20 SMD 501 W5W T10 168 194 bulbs It will fit the car?
  46. jamiebridge

LED Sidelights

Great! When i click that link it takes me to a different set every time? for some reason i dont get the usual ebay listing? do you have a direct link? Thanks Jamie
  47. jamiebridge

LED Sidelights

Looking into buying LED sidelights to match the HID's on my 2004 EP3 Just wondered if anyone could point me to which bulbs I need? I know some cars require canbus versions? Dont want to spend too much on them, if anyone could point me to a site where i could get some, it would be much...
Back