• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Danny_ep3

How to fit an RBC intake to an EP3

241bhp
  2. Danny_ep3

thanks :) not to shure, maybe someone else could tell you, but looking at the old prb manifold compred to the rbc the runners do look longer and alot straighter than prb
  3. Danny_ep3

the rbc itself out the box will not fit a ep3 you have to cut a bit off the manifold itself on the right hand side to allow it to fit onto the engine, this is the bit eightspeed do for you, i think. you will still need to cut the slam panel to get it to fit onto the engine without it hitting the...
  4. Danny_ep3

hello im new to the forum, iv been a member of the forum for some months but never realy been an active member. i am in the middle of getting my ep3 ready for its k100 and map, i am hoping for the magic 250bhp mark, and the time came to fit my rbc but there was no good guides for ep3. anyway i...
Back