• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. moltenice

Clear ECU Covers

Well i was thinking about gettting some clear ECU covers made, They would look roughly like the covers bellow but with the Hondata logo, So would anyone be interested in them? Clear cover would be £10 Clear cover with Hondata logo £17 So what do people think? Andy
  2. moltenice

Daily Driver Chaos ..with ITB plans!

Well thought i should post up some of my build up.... Its a daily driver , thats going in a different direction ...no RBC manifolds here!!! So here is pics of how she stands the now... We so far have fitted : Buddy club 4-2-1 manifold. Spoon bpipe and n1 backbox. Eibach camber arms...
  3. moltenice

Exhaust wrap/Zircotec/Woof

Well i have been looking at coatings/wraps for a while... After doing a bit of research on coatings and wraps i have pretty much decided to go with Zircotec/woof coatings.... The problem with wrap is that if it is not done correct and not maintained then you can develop areas of high heat and...
  4. moltenice

Power gaining exhaust mod!

Well at the weekend i was at friend’s house, he had just installed the `John Deer Power Flapper` , now i was suspicious at first but it all made sense in the end, being from a tractor it guaranteed an increase of torque! , How many tractors all over the world have you seen fitted with these...
  5. moltenice

BALLER Rims ....shame they're only 14"

Well iv had these in my garage for a while...and thought id cheer some people up and start some pointless chat...
  6. moltenice

Jackson Racing exhaust manifold fitment EP3/DC5

Well the chance has come for a Jackson racing manifold to be picked up very very cheaply, and as the flexy in my exhaust will need changer soonish i thought i might pick it up...but the question is... Will the Jackson Racing exhaust manifold from and EP3 fit onto my DC5 without any issues...
  7. moltenice

Jazz washer jets on my DC5

Well i just got my DC5 and fancied doing a few little changes , so first up is the JAZZ washer jets...i know people like pics so here are some... And here is the standard jet on the left and new jazz number on the right! So so so simple, Open the bonnet. Pull the rubber hoses from the...
Back