• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. C

Wrap or spray???

I'd think about your resale value of the car if you wrap it,ive noticed wrapped cars go for nothing. I'd paint every time imo.
  2. C

The civic has gone and the evo has arrived

The spec so far, R.C development custom down pipe with hks exhaust blitz dump valve apexi induction kit and filter uprated alloy radiator uprated intercooler apexi avcr electronic boost controller,apexi boost solenoid R.C development tuned to 360 bhp cusco coilovers polly bushed evo 6 big brakes...
  3. C

The civic has gone and the evo has arrived

As titled the type r has gone and ive taken delivery of my 360 bhp mitsubishi evo IV :). I was sad to see the ep3 go but the new car put the smile straight back on my face :D. The new baby. I hape some of you approve.
  4. C

EP3 Type R ebay induction kit.. IT WORKS!!

My car came with this set up on and sounds really loud and aggressive, but I've changed the filter as I didn't know how long it had been on. Good buy mate i say:D.
  5. C

MY baby had its dreaded mot yesterday

As titled,my ep3 went for its first mot since owning the car for the past 13 months and im happy to say it past with flying colours.:cool: I was shocked expecting a big list of things to do off the nasty tester man.Instead he came over and said "i thought it was a 2005 its that mint,not a 51...
  6. C

My EP3, modded, not to everyones taste...

Loveing the amount of work,my question is..Where is the hand brake?
  7. C

head unit wiring.

shame your not closer,i could have sorted it for you in ten minutes.
  8. C

head unit wiring.

I think last time i changed one of these it had a colour code diagram on the top of the stereo,to find what speaker wire goes to what speaker get a normal aa battery and put the - negative on one wire and the + positive on another wire,when you here the speaker pop,you have the right wires.Hope...
  9. C

RHD EP3 from the States!

I prefer the dc5 wheels mate as the car seems to sit much better on them,the car looks amazing in the latest pictures.
  10. C

My championship white ep3 : update1

That looks far better in white,imo the best colour for an ep3.I would have painted the slam panel though personally as it would make me think its been in a bang with all the under bonnet being the wrong colour. Hats off to you though it looks stunning,ive been thinking about doing mine white for...
  11. C

My new ep3 civic type R

Ive been repainting these over the last week or so as the black was just chipping off the wheels.I think they should look ok for the winter. :D
  12. C

EP3 or FN2

Well i think a standard fn2 only looks nice from the side view,the front and the rear make me get a little sick taste in my mouth. ep3 all the way for me other than that id go for an integra.
  13. C

Ash's Milano Ep3 build thread..Alloy respray pg 4 :D

Just read the thread and looks nice just dont like the colour choice on the wheels.Imo looked much better the way they were. Just my 2pence worth, i hated my wheels in black too.
  14. C

My new ep3 civic type R

Thats ok stoo,i couldnt refuse them for £200 brand new with tyres.I was only buying them for the tyres but tried them on and love them.
  15. C

My new ep3 civic type R

New wheels today.
  16. C

Refurbed EP3 Wheels!

Id paint them,it looks silly like that.
  17. C

EP3 type r won't start

The clicking sounds like lack of power to the starter. I assume you dont have a volt meter??,if not try starting it when its dark with lights on,stereo,heaters and interior light and if the dash lights dim when you try to start then i would say its the battery. Personally i would say its the...
  18. C

How I put 750,000 miles on my Honda Civic in just five years

Makes you think why people are put off by 100k :D
  19. C

My new ep3 civic type R

yes thats what i thought.
  20. C

My new ep3 civic type R

tried some new wheels on yesterday,i like the look of these on.There brand new and been sat in my mates shed for 2 years so i thought id give them a bash.
  21. C

My new ep3 civic type R

£30 :eek:
  22. C

My new ep3 civic type R

I finished putting on my other batter clamp terminal today,i think there much better than the standard rubbish that was on ;)
  23. C

My new ep3 civic type R

Well ive been on another cleaning session today firstly a wash and shampoo,then rinse and leather off. Then the buffer came out so i buffed the car fully twice over and then cleaned over with a microfiber cloth. Then gave it a quick wax and the metallic paint came to life,the metal flake in the...
  24. C

Billy's NHB EP3

clean looking car mate.
  25. C

Hondata Airbox Mod Done.... Some Pics

A good modification to do on any standard air box.
  26. C

my cosmic ep3

I was thinking of wrapping my roof but i just dont think it will look right on a silver car.
  27. C

my cosmic ep3

I think it looks good on some cars,yours looks like a good match to the colour of your paint so it looks really well in my opinion. Good job too.
  28. C

My new ep3 civic type R

Its a front badge lads,not the best of fits though but i think it looks better with one on than off. The paint finish is smooth,its just V.W flash red what i had left from painting my Golf R32 bumpers. Vtec_Col3y i picked it up for just under £2300 witch in my opinion was a steal.
  29. C

My new ep3 civic type R

Over the last week ive been trying to get my engine bay a bit of a clean.I couldnt get the rocker cover to clean up right so ive painted it today. Heres some pictures today,the first one is how it looked two weeks ago.
  30. C

Painted calipers; yay or ney?

It was my 3rd modification,i painted mine silver and they looked rubbish after a week so there now red on a silver ctr and look spot on.
  31. C

Noisy Belt on my EP3

Sounds quite a common thing this,i noticed mine was a little squeaky on start up this morning.Ill give mine a little spray tomorrow and see if it helps.
  32. C

Strange noise on start up???

It sounds like a sticking starter motor to me.
  33. C

**Satin silver CTR** productive bank holiday monday

HMMMm i keep looking but im undecided.
  34. C

Cant wait for the pictures,ive been checking every day :D
  35. C

Civic TypeR Ep3 ??

I wouldnt let the mileage bother you ive just got one for £2300 with 117000 miles and its mint apart from a scuffed alloy and a missing sun visor and it drives like new. Its a buyers market at the moment,theres lots of bargins out there if your willing to travel.
  36. C

Im interested to see what they look like on the car,never thaught of red wheels on a silver ctr.
  37. C

My new ep3 civic type R

The carbon dash bits were on the car when i got them but i had them off the other day when fitting the gators and they dont look wrapped. Using carbon wrap is easy as long as you have a heat gun, ive done it to phones and car bits before.
  38. C

A wheel colour question!!!

Mine are black and i hate them :( , i think im going to re-do them a dark grey.
  39. C

My new ep3 civic type R

Got a new grill badge and a red suede gear gater and hand brake gater,thaught id post some pictures up. The red mats are on the cards next :D
  40. C

My new ep3 civic type R

Thanks for the comments guys,the modding has started tonight :lol: ill post some pictures up later of the progress.
  41. C

help with some wheels please

Thanks for the advise.It is an ep3 im wanting them for on standard suspention as far as i know,ill try and get some pics as they do look sweet.Like i say though there only as a spare set.
  42. C

My new ep3 civic type R

I know i think my camera has parkinsons:lol:
  43. C

help with some wheels please

Im just wanting a little help to find out if theres anyway i can get these wheels to fit 5h 114 et35 7x17s with the tyres 205 40 17s My friend has a set sat in his garage and they havent even been fitted to a car yet,hes offering me them at a bargin price so i thaught id get them for a spare set...
  44. C

My new ep3 civic type R

i hope every one likes
Back