• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. C

The civic has gone and the evo has arrived

As titled the type r has gone and ive taken delivery of my 360 bhp mitsubishi evo IV :). I was sad to see the ep3 go but the new car put the smile straight back on my face :D. The new baby. I hape some of you approve.
  2. C

MY baby had its dreaded mot yesterday

As titled,my ep3 went for its first mot since owning the car for the past 13 months and im happy to say it past with flying colours.:cool: I was shocked expecting a big list of things to do off the nasty tester man.Instead he came over and said "i thought it was a 2005 its that mint,not a 51...
  3. C

help with some wheels please

Im just wanting a little help to find out if theres anyway i can get these wheels to fit 5h 114 et35 7x17s with the tyres 205 40 17s My friend has a set sat in his garage and they havent even been fitted to a car yet,hes offering me them at a bargin price so i thaught id get them for a spare set...
  4. C

My new ep3 civic type R

i hope every one likes
Back