• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Shamus

My Mazda RX8

Yesterday I picked up my new RX8, I have liked these for a while and finally decided I had had enough of my sensible (read boring) Fabia VRS. Now I know most people see RX8 and think of the worst things but the more you read into them they are not as bad as everyone thinks. Yes they drink a lot...
  2. Shamus

My SS EP3.

Thought it was about time I started a members car thread. My name is Shawn and as the title says I have a satin silver EP3. I haven't got alot of plans for the car as of yet but that might change the more I use this forum, as others have said you start to get the modifying bug. The car has a...
  3. Shamus

head unit wiring.

Hi, I recently fitted an AUX lead to the back of my stereo and upon taking the stereo out found that the previous owner (read moronic chimp) had cut all the wires and tried to tape them back together instead of buying an adapter for the wiring loom, so i have re-done most of the wires with...
  4. Shamus

Looking for a part number and part?

After my accident last week my car was taken to the garage where they have decided to fix it, which i am very happy about. They rang me yesterday to tell me all the parts were in apart from the cowell and the radiator motor, the cowell is to be delivered tuesday and when they have this they can...
  5. Shamus

Had Accident Need Insurance Advice Please.

Hi, I have just been involved in an accident and damaged the front of my car, I have done all the obvious stuff got names and numbers told the insurance etc and they are getting someone out tomorow to have a look at it. My problem is that I had planned to change the exhaust back box back to...
  6. Shamus

New to TRO

Hey just thought I would introduce myself, my name is Shawn, I have been a member a few weeks now and love the forum, very helpfull. I bought my EP3 a few weeks back and love it, have wanted one for years and finally decided it was time. Here are a few pics of the car, after a very thorough wash...
Back