• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. F

EP3 EP3 JDM => FD2

Hi chaps, I currently own a pre facelift JDM EP3, which has been a real joy to drive over the last 2 years. I have always fancied one from many moon ago, and when i sold my clio 182 race car a couple of years back it gave me the opportunity to own one. I have recently been promoted in work and...
  2. F

Black Friday Mega Deals - What have you found

so with all the black Friday/cyber Monday deals flying around, its hard to either work through them all, or know if they are actually a deal. So, what have you found or bought that is a genuine deal/result?! Post below (ideally with links)
  3. F

EP3 Windscreen - 3 door vs 5 door

Bit of a random one here.... just had an attempt to change my windscreen on my JDM EP3. Unfortunately the windscreen he has arrived with is approx. 20mm too big. Could be he has the wrong one, or is there a size difference between a 3 door and 5 door civic screen (2002). As my log book...
  4. F

EP3 Rear Brake discs

Hi chaps, The rear discs on my JDM Ep3 need replacing. Whilst I am aware the rear brakes on most cars don't need to be too jazzy, I want to put something half decent on there, as the car will hopefully see a track day or two this year, and many next year. Is there any standout...
  5. F

EP3 Squeaky rear EP3

Hi all, I have developed a squeak from what I think is the driver side rear wheel. It was intermittent, but is now fairly constant. It increased when I turn left, so as the driver side wheel is slightly more loaded. So I am guessing this is a wheel bearing? Unless I am missing something...
  6. F

EP3 Radiator

Hey guys, I managed to get a small hole in my rad at a Brands track day yesterday. Appears to be pretty small, behind the grille. I am going to rad weld it and hope it holds for now. But long term I want to replace the rad (plus its also 17 years old!). whats the best choice? Something...
  7. F

EP3 EP3 Wheels Specs - Track Day Use

Hi guys I tried searching for this, as it must be common information, but I came up with nothing (most likely user error!) Anyway, I want to get a set of wheels for my JDM EP3 ready for a few track days this year. I was going to get a 2nd set of standard wheels and use those, but I...
  8. F

EP3 - Road Compliant Lowered Suspension, That Can Do Trackdays

Hey guys, So I have a 2002 JDM EP3. I am planning on doing a few track days in it this year and maybe a Nürburgring Trip. So I am wanting to lower the cars centre of gravity, add some camber and make it more track focused. Having said that, its a daily driver and I don't want a sump...
  9. F

EP3 Knocking from rear of car... any usual suspects?

Hey guys, I have a knocking sound coming from the rear of my 2002 JDM ep3. It sounds like its getting worse with time/miles. Its a fairly loud knock as I go over any bumps in the road. I am planning on getting under the car tonight, but as I have not owned an ep3 before, is there any...
  10. F

EP3 Bike racks

Hey guys, I have recently taken delivery of a JDM ep3 (2002). I love the thing! My other passion is mountain biking. I used to have a car with a tow bar so just used a Thule rack. That's not an option on the ep3 as far as I can tell. I have purchased a used Thule roof rack, but would...
Back