• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. jamsy

My FD2

got a mate to take some pics for me, he said he'll do some photoshop playing when he gets chance. 8)
  2. jamsy

dc2 on TV

one of the guys of ITR-DC2 had his car chosen for a part in the Teenage Kicks section of The Used Car Roadshow and its being aired tonight at 9PM on men and motors.... 8) thought you might like to know. :D
  3. jamsy

DC2 DB8 DC5 evo mag....... :P

Clicky wonder what the result was....... :D Result if you want it :twisted: :P 8) :P :twisted: :P 8) :twisted: :P 8) :P :twisted: :lol:
  4. jamsy

new members teggy. :D

some of mine, haven't done anything engine wise, had a blitz cone filter but it was just good for the NOISE so i put it on now and again just for the crack so just the wheels and exhaust for now, no extra cash for mods the kids seem to drain my cash faster than i can make it..... :lol...
Back