• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Frazmin

I need to read the rules!

No!
  2. Frazmin

I need to read the rules

http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?42360-Why-can-t-I-create-a-new-thread-in-this-section
  3. Frazmin

exhaust replacement

what about a manifold? any reccomendations
  4. Frazmin

exhaust replacement

hi, looking to replace my whole exhaust system with something road legal, not too expensive and not too loud. doing this because my old one is pretty rusty and looks like it has seen better days. anyone point me in the right direction of where i can find what im after?:smt047
  5. Frazmin

Fog light hole... cap missing

any tips on how you secured the mesh in place?
  6. Frazmin

it does drop quite low maybe not right dead 0 as you say. will get the thermostat fitted and see where that takes me
  7. Frazmin

funny that you mention that. As whenever i am driving along on the motorway or usually at high speeds the temperature guage drops down to 0. but if i am driving slowly or i am idle it sits normally at half way ( ish) would this have anything to do with the fog light cap not being there or is...
  8. Frazmin

******* :mad::mad::mad::mad:
  9. Frazmin

Any young CTR drivers?

im 21 , 4 years no claims with a 54 plate ep3. insurance was £950 fully comp
  10. Frazmin

went out to my car this morning to find that one of the black caps that cover the hole where the fog lights would go was missing :mad: anyone ever replaced one of these and have any ideas how to do it as it would appear to have broken the clips when its snapped off. oh and there is no sign of...
  11. Frazmin

Bennyctr's Premier Cosmic Ep3

where did you pick up the stickers mate?
  12. Frazmin

My cosmic grey EP3

HEKO ones
  13. Frazmin

My cosmic grey EP3

will post more pics after i do a couple subtle mods ( wind deflectors ordered )
  14. Frazmin

single or double DIN?

how much and where from my man?:)
  15. Frazmin

single or double DIN?

all im really after is ipod connection and dvd. bluetooth isnt really a must have and sat nav would be good i suppose! any idea of any units that fit snugly in the ep3 ?
  16. Frazmin

single or double DIN?

Im looking to upgrade my headunit and i want one with a screen. I have read that the double DIN units dont fit snugly or is that just a load of crap? if this is true im thinking about getting a single din unit with a screen that pops up. What headunits are decent/ what do you guys have?
  17. Frazmin

Aftermarket Wing mirrors

yeah im on about the black plastic " triangle " that fits in the door. think im gonna take it off again at the weekend and have a play about with it because it seems weird for plastic to bend like that and not crack or break up.
  18. Frazmin

Aftermarket Wing mirrors

na just used the nuts off of the old mirror and there were none on the new one which i bought. all nuts and bolts are tight so maybe the "new" mirror has had a bash ?
  19. Frazmin

Aftermarket Wing mirrors

reason being that i have just bought a second hand passenger side mirror on ebay as my old one got a bash. Fitted it tonight but the black plate which bolts into the door doesnt sit flush when the door is closed. I just dunno if ive bought a damaged mirror or if the door frame has been damaged...
  20. Frazmin

Aftermarket Wing mirrors

just wondering if anyone has fitted M3 style mirrors or any aftermarket mirrors to their type r. any pics would be most helpful :)
  21. Frazmin

wing mirror needs replaced

that is perfect! :)
  22. Frazmin

cheers mate
  23. Frazmin

well today ive had the mishap of having my wing mirror bashed. The housing is cracked and the glass is smashed. i think the whole thing needs to be replaced. any one know how much these are to get a hold of?
  24. Frazmin

Bennyctr's Premier Cosmic Ep3

Love the car mate. got a cosmic type r about a month ago and i want the windows tinted and wind deflectors on it. What wind deflectors you got on? also in two minds whether or not to paint the alloys
  25. Frazmin

No coolant in radiator and mayo

had it in at local garage. they have prssure tested and bled the system. they have diagnnosed the oil cooler and recommend replacing the head gasket. its getting sorted on warranty so im happy enough :)
  26. Frazmin

There is no smoke now that levels are fine . No dodgy start up or misfiring. Only problem is that there is gunge on the radiator cap and there is no sign of anything on the end of the dipstick. Would any of these things be due to the car sitting idle for a couple of months? Cheers for the help...
  27. Frazmin

There is not reAlly any Signs of mayo in the oil . More just on the radiator cap but it could have just been condensation? Just seems weird that the coolant totally disappeared in the space of a few hours... After the car havig a repair done
  28. Frazmin

it was the auxillary belt
  29. Frazmin

On friday i had my aux belt and a pulley replaced at my local garage. later that night i was sitting at traffic lights and the temp guage went through the roof! left it a while and it never happened again until this morning .... everytime i was idle the temp guage was rising. so after a look...
Back