• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. jonno56

EP3 low speed knocking, pulling left

I've been searching around on this for a while now, and can't seem to find anyone with a pull and a knocking... Knocking At low speeds, such as parking up, I get a couple of knocks from the left hand side, that I can feel it through the wheel and sounds as though it's coming from the left. Its...
  2. jonno56

ep3 Proxes T1-R uneven wear - WITH frsu

Had a search around for uneven tyre wear, which seems to be cured by FRSU. However, I had a new set of proxes put on (205/45/17) with full (stock) alignment done last summer (around july/august). The car was then in for lowering, camber arms and an FRSU in december. Just had an MOT and the...
  3. jonno56

Access to HOT?

Recently registered for an account on HOT, but it is awaiting admin approval, even after about 4 weeks or so :/ I PM''d HOT on here, but no response... Anyone got any ideas? Or have another way to contact the admins over there?
  4. jonno56

jonno56 | Premier NHB EP3 | -30mm

Had my civic since Feb this year, and decided i'd start a progress blog. Development will be done over some time I picked her up in Feb 2012; standard NHB EP3 with JDM wind deflectors fitted. She'd covered around 47k when I acquired her. As a premier edition, I also benefitted from the red...
  5. jonno56

30mm spring fittibg & FRSU on same day? - settling?

Quick one: When you fit lowering springs, they need a short time to "settle". I am planning on booking in at ABP soon for springs, camber bits and FRSU. Will it make a difference to geometry that the springs won't have settled when the FRSU is done? (will be driving to Crewe from.Warrington)...
  6. jonno56

Groupon - Performance Blue (Manchester) £169 remap !!!

Saw this interesting deal on groupon, £169 for a remap (instead of £499). Has anyone seen/dealt with this company before? Seems like a mega deal! Link: http://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/manchester/performance-blue/11938018
  7. jonno56

EP3 Won't track up - possible play in suspension/steering?

Hi, I recently had 4 new tyres fitted and a full wheel alignment carried out. At first, all seemed pretty well, and took it easy on the new setup while the car settled in. In the past few days, the car started to feel a bit 'loose and wobbly' up front, so I took it back to check the...
  8. jonno56

Correct fitting of square plates?

Sorry for bringing up another thread about square plates, but this just isn't clear anywhere! Hi by the way, I'm new :p So, read that the correct size for a square plate is 330mm x 152mm - "standard import size"??? But also read elsewhere that the correct size is 330mm x 165mm??? I don't want...
Back