• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. P

Powerflow exhaust advice

I will be keeping my cat by the way
  2. P

Powerflow exhaust advice

Okay been a while since I posted I need a new exhaust and I'm booked in to get a power flow fitted this Saturday but imam unsure about keeping my centre silencer or not I want to be heard but not embarrassed if you know what I mean. Anyone have powerflow fitted or had one before? Thanks
  3. P

strange noise

Sounds like a backplate catching a brake disc. Unless its really badly rubbing you normally won't hear it catching Unless your turning. Try just pushing the plate back a bit(at the top, bottom and sides)
  4. P

Cosmic Facelift Wheel colour

yeah i have prem with tints and heko wind deflectors too
  5. P

Fuel economy/miles to a tank...?

i cant believe any of you get 300 miles out of tank you must be grandpa drivers 250 miles for me TOPS and thats vpower
  6. P

Cosmic Facelift Wheel colour

Anyone changed colour on their cosmic wasn't sure what colour to go for, black is obvious but sometimes i think black can just look tacky, any pics?
  7. P

Air Conditioning

when the gas leeks out to a point where the pressure valve determines you havn't got enough gas it wont kick the compressor in because the gas lubricates it its sort of a way of protecting itself you proberly have a slow leak get someone to put leak detection fluid in and then check for leaks it...
  8. P

Advice Fitting Cat back system

is it really that loud? do all these videos i have watched not do it justice then? might buy a n1 backbox and see how it sounds like that then
  9. P

if i heat up the studs enough this will hammer through because its not threaded through either flange only thread in on the nuts, well thats the plan
  10. P

nice one i think im just gona bite the bullet and go for it now all i need to do is get my hands on a supersprint b pipe
  11. P

yeah well i work in garage but where i work we would just nail the customer for a new cat and everything seems to go wrong when its your own car haha
  12. P

yeah? you recon a n1 backbox would be enough?
  13. P

lol yeah think im just going to go for it i have oxy acetylene too always worked a treat for me
  14. P

i will **
  15. P

yeah ** ge a picture i think and see what you guys think, i was just going to go for a n1 backbox but i dont think it will be that loud....thats why i would like the unsilenced b pipe
  16. P

hi im looking to fit an unsilenced supersprint with a spoon n1 backbox but after looking at my join onto cat ive noticed that all 3 bolts will proberly snap but the actually flange doesn't look too bad, just wondering if everyone else has had this problem? its not a problem fitting new bolts and...
  17. P

New

yeah but i work for toyota, same jap stuff though in my opinion barley any difference plus theres about 10 mechanics i can always fire a question too if i get stuck, plus its good to know the jobs done right when you do it yourself, valet bay also free acess to all sorts of cleaning materials...
  18. P

New

ok so pulled starter out today and stripped it down and cleaned up bendix etc and oiled up good, not joking this is not for the faint hearted you have to remove inlet manifold to even get near it, took me about 3 hours at my work but its done now so i will see how i get on and keep updated if i...
  19. P

New

ill miss my old baby though
  20. P

New

i know i didn't even think there were 56 plates out their mine is the first i have seen
  21. P

New

only one thing i think it has the funny starter motor noise ona cold morning still under 30day arnold clark warrenty though does a new starter actually cure the problem or is it unavoidable
  22. P

New

23. P

New

Hi everyone im new to this forum just picked up my first type r last weekend, Its a 56 plate cosmic grey ep3 premier erdition with only 26000 miles its absolutly mint and i couldn't be happier with it heres one photo i took at my work will get some more soon
  24. P

Floor Mats

Hi i have recently bought a 56 plate ep3 premier edition and was wondering if there are red floor mats to match the red carpet and seats that i could buy because i think the black floor mats look a bit cheap any help on where i could get, also i want them to fit into original securing clips etc...
  25. P

How to tighten handbrake help!

if you tightnen the handbrake from the centre console next time you need to fit rear pads your caliper wont wind back fully, if your handbrake is loose your calipers are seized or the handbrake cables are seized or you have no meat left on you brake pads. Wind back calipers dont require adjusting.
Back