• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. P

Powerflow exhaust advice

Okay been a while since I posted I need a new exhaust and I'm booked in to get a power flow fitted this Saturday but imam unsure about keeping my centre silencer or not I want to be heard but not embarrassed if you know what I mean. Anyone have powerflow fitted or had one before? Thanks
  2. P

Cosmic Facelift Wheel colour

Anyone changed colour on their cosmic wasn't sure what colour to go for, black is obvious but sometimes i think black can just look tacky, any pics?
  3. P

Advice Fitting Cat back system

hi im looking to fit an unsilenced supersprint with a spoon n1 backbox but after looking at my join onto cat ive noticed that all 3 bolts will proberly snap but the actually flange doesn't look too bad, just wondering if everyone else has had this problem? its not a problem fitting new bolts and...
  4. P

New

Hi everyone im new to this forum just picked up my first type r last weekend, Its a 56 plate cosmic grey ep3 premier erdition with only 26000 miles its absolutly mint and i couldn't be happier with it heres one photo i took at my work will get some more soon
  5. P

Floor Mats

Hi i have recently bought a 56 plate ep3 premier edition and was wondering if there are red floor mats to match the red carpet and seats that i could buy because i think the black floor mats look a bit cheap any help on where i could get, also i want them to fit into original securing clips etc...
Back