• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. B

DC Sports B Pipe fit standard backbox?

Not if yours dc sports is the same as mine the flang is at the wrong angle for the bolts to line up.
  2. B

Car alarms

Thats better than my solution involving a hammer ,screwdriver and a hoody
  3. B

my first type r

Cheers the leather looks better in the flesh photos make the it look grey but its black and red and smells leathery:)
  4. B

my first type r

more pics taken this morning after a well overdue clean [/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]
  5. B

my first type r

thanks im loving it i had a mk4 golf gti 1.8t before with various mods kicking out 220bhp and altho i miss the sheer grunt of the turbo i love the handling of the civic and of course the vtec and screeming red line :D
  6. B

my first type r

hi a coulple of pics taken in feb when i picked the car up more to follow when shes had a clean and ive taken some.
  7. B

R8byb

Not a problem it didnt come the anything ive used a standard gasket and two m8x35mm long bolts/nuts the spring ones arent long enough as the b pipe isnt threaded like the standard one but the bolts are availible from any motor factors.
  8. B

R8byb

Yeah standard back box think its 2.5" it looked the same as the dc sports ive just taken off. (had to remove the dc sports as the misus didnt like the bassy sound from it)
  9. B

R8byb

Ive only heard the others on youtube but it sounds the same to me and the car seems to feel more responsive and has more pull through the gears. at £67 delivered im very happy only down side is the smell of burning paint from it but thats nearly gone now after a thraps home.
  10. B

R8byb

change of plan brought one of these yesterday and fitted it today very happy with it fits perfect nice quality and a bargain large bore b pipe. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-Civic-Type-R-SPORTEX-EXHAUST-RACE-TUBE-/230765438110?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item35bab1249e
  11. B

R8byb

Cheers everyone ive pm rob just waiting for his reply
  12. B

R8byb

Which is the right forum.
  13. B

R8byb

Its a unsilenced b pipe same as the supersprint but hopefully cheaper.
  14. B

R8byb

Hi ive seen people put post up about them and seen the you tube clips but where do i buy one and how much are they? Thanks
  15. B

Firm Engine Mounts

sound like poly inserts you should be able to remove them as they fit round the original rubber.
  16. B

dc sports bung

That sounds perfect ive been told to make it quiet or take it off lol. So its getting bunged and only removed every now and then when im out for a thrapsing sesion. thanks for the advise.
  17. B

dc sports bung

Cheers thats what i was looking at did you notice a drop in performance when it was fitted. And did it remove the drone?
  18. B

dc sports bung

no i used bosal exhaust paste and metal crush gaskets no blowing at all.
  19. B

dc sports bung

cheers mate it sounds great below 3000rpm and fantastic above 5000rpm but its unbearable between which just happens to be where its sits 80% of the time lol.
  20. B

dc sports bung

Hi ive got a dc sports cat back system fitted to my ep3 it sounds fantastic how ever the drone is driving me and the missus nuts I brought it second hand so dont have a bung for it. I was wondering if anyone could tell me if fitting one will remove the drone and what size internal diameter...
Back