• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. TomCat

TomCat's Evo X

So as some of you know, after my EP3 I ended up with an S2000. I didn't intend to buy it and it all just kind of happened. Well that car turned out to be a right lemon, there was more rust than metal in most places and it sounded like it was going to die at any moment. After a lot of thinking, I...
  2. TomCat

Plastidipping badges

Has a home got experience in plasti dipping car badges, seen you can do it on the car but I'm a little scared to try. Someone has done a terrible job of painting my rear badges and think this could be an easy fix. Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
  3. TomCat

Stoptech BBK EP3 to S2000

So as some of you may know I've been running the 328mm stoptech BBK on my EP3 now for sometime Unfortunately due to a blown up coilover and other niggles the civic is off the road for the foreseeable future and I have purchased myself a S2000 to amuse myself with for the mean time. Does anyone...
  4. TomCat

JDM EP3 Anti Roll

Hi guys hope this hasn't been asked already. Had a quick peep on search and couldn't find it. I have purchased a jdm arb for my ep3, already ordered new bushes as I understand these are a different size. However do I need new drop links, or is that just dependant on the state there in. If new...
  5. TomCat

EP3 Brembo Brake Conversion

I was talking to friend at work, and I said I quite wanted to get brembos for my EP3, and he said all I needed to do was get the brembo's from a DC5, some S2000 discs and some 5mm spacers. Is this true. he doesnt have a honda but he is very knowlagable about all things car related and...
  6. TomCat

TomCat's Milano Red EP3

Well here is my pride and joy. My lovely new Milano Red EP3. When bought she had 88,000 miles and was completly stock. Well except for the HID kit, wind deflectors and rear tints. Here's a list of what i'm planning, have currently done, and have done in the past. I'll update this opening post as...
  7. TomCat

EP3 Seat Cover Change

Hello, I was wondering if it is possible to just buy the seat covers for the EP3 seats. Mine currently has the plain black ones, however I really want the ones with the red centre. Does anyone know if you can just buy these or am I going to have to buy some seats and sell mine? Had a look on...
  8. TomCat

Whats My best Option

The wheels on my CTR are currently a bit curbed and starting to corrode. There also a silver colour. I really want them to be white, so am I better off sending them to be reconditoned, them get them stripped and repainted white. Or would I be better off getting some new/good conditoin pre owned...
  9. TomCat

Very noobish question.

Hi, i've never really had a car to proud of. I've run aloud of bangers, and as long as there not covered in mud or bird do-ings i'm usually happy. However with my civic when it arrives I really want to keep it looking nice. I was wondering however, with the wax, and shampoo's and clay and all...
Back