• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Sukhi1313

FN2 Eradicating clutch squawk (when cold)

All, as most of us are aware of the clutch squawking issue when fn2 is cold, has anyone replaced the stock clutch & flywheel with a performance upgrade? If so, does this resolve the issue or has the problem returned even with the performance/upgrade part? Honda are looking for a fix but it looks...
  2. Sukhi1313

Sukhi1313's FN2 Type R - Updated (FRSU 2, Eibach's Springs & Spacers)

Hi all, currently have a FN2 Type R GT (Deep Bronze), 28k, MY07. I think its a great car and IMO better than the EP3 Type R I used to have. The FN2 seems to be a bit more refined especially with the equipment you receive in GT spec and the engine sounds a bit smoother too along with the gearbox...
  3. Sukhi1313

FN2 Replacing clutch master slave cylinder

As much as I do not like covering old ground with the squeeky clutch pedal issue, I have had enough with my clutch pedal as it is driving me absolutely crackers. Although I have no warranty with my FN2 I have decided to get this replaced. But I need to know how much this will cost and will I be...
Back