• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. A

Frs on fn2 too bumpy

Frs on 30mm springs is way too bumpy for me,would 15mm be much differnt?? Or is it back to stock???? Thanks
  2. A

Frs on fn2...... To hard??????

Had my fn2 about 4 months now it came with the fast road set up and lowered 30mm,it's way too bumpy,anything I can do,would the 15mm springs be much different.if not back to stock it goes thanks peeps
  3. A

FN2 Osram night breaker too bright

Cheers loxy..... If I have the adjustment on 4 I get less *** flashing me. Could be misaligned then. They went in ok though :-(
  4. A

FN2 Osram night breaker too bright

Hi peeps I have a fn2 and have upgraded to Osram night breaker headlight bulbs but I'm considering changing as I'm fed up of oncoming vehicles flashing me as they think I've got my full beams on,anybody else have the same issues? Ta
  5. A

Fn2 head unit changer plug to iPhone dock

Hi guys is there a cd changer to iPhone dock lead out there for my non sat nav 2008 fn2,there's loads listed for the ep3 but can't find one for my fn2 and I don't realy wanna spend £200 on a parrot just to play my iPhone. Much appreciated.
  6. A

Best way to connect iPhone to standard FN2

Hi all I have a fn2 ctr and want to connect my iPhone either by dock or headphone jack,which is the best route to take thanks.
Back