• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Leandro

Ep3 whining noise! *With VID*

Hi there! My car developed a stupid whining noise in the right side of the car, that is loudest when the engine is cold, and I think that when the weather is cold too..and the noise increased after change the water pump 1month ago.. Recently I´ve changed: -Tensioner, guides and chain -oil pump...
  2. Leandro

NHB Civic Type R Ep3 from Portugal!

Hello all!::) I´ve been on TRO forum for a while but never presented my car..:evil: SInce 2003 I own a Citroen Saxo Cup (VTS in UK) that was my first car, and now after 10 years still a awesome car for me.. that I really want to keep! But in 2009 I started to interest myself on Honda CTR.. I...
  3. Leandro

Type R ep3 strange engine noise!

As I said on the topic of presentation, I come here to ask for your help/opinion .. is this noise normal in k20 engine? is more noticeable when the car is not too hot! It´s a kind of knocking in the passenger side( driver´s side in UK)...
Back