• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. M

K Sport 6 piston brake kit FN2.

Anybody got one of these kits? If so how good are they? 8 speed in Blackburn are selling them & they're a bit cheaper than the stoptech option. Cheers, Martin.
  2. M

Flash Pro for FN2

This has probably been covered before but here goes anyway. I had a K100 fitted to my EP3 with a dyno tune by TDI North & it completely transformed the car, more mid range, lower VTEC & higher rev limit, etc, etc. It made roughly 20bhp & 30lb/ft over stock with no other mods. I was just...
  3. M

My Latest Type R, an alabaster FN2 after three EP3s!

[/URL] My new FN2 GT, bit of a different drive to my previous EP3s. I love the car but I'm still trying to decide whether I love it more than the EP3 or not. Sometimes it feels easier to drive quickly but it can feel a bit lardy compared to the EP3 but I suppose that can be expected with the...
  4. M

Removing Carbon Wrap

Hi All, Just bought a 59 reg FN2 from a main Honda dealer. The previous owner has had the roof & wing mirrors carbon wrapped, it's not to my taste so I'm getting them to remove it before I pick it up. The salesman reckons it's an hour or so job & shouldn't damage the paint but he's going to...
  5. M

3rd Gear synchro EP3

So I've just had the gearbox oil changed on my EP3 by Honda as it is crunching into 3rd gear but this hasn't cured the problem. The stealership in Blackpool have said it will need a new 3rd/4th gear synchro ring at a cost of £800!! :eek:. Does anybody out there know of anybody in the north...
  6. M

Crunching 3rd Gear

Bought my 3rd EP3 at the weekend, 83k on the clock, lots of history. Had a new clutch 10k miles ago, the car drove like new on the test drive but towards the end of the hour or so drive home it started crunching when going into 3rd gear from 2nd. This was mainly during vtec gear shifts out of...
  7. M

K PRO how good is it?

Hi All, New to the forum but I've just bought my second ep3, premier edition nhb after a terrible ford & a flaky Renault I've returned to the red H! I want to keep it fairly standard but was wondering how effective the k pro re-map really is? I live quite close to TDI north & they've quoted...
Back