• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. baldydave

new discs and pads

hi I have done a few mods frsu milltek exhaust tegiwa intake and remap at tdi now running just over 200 at the wheels but the one the thing I always hated was the brakes I cant afford big brake kit but a box arrived from tegiwa today stoptech front and rear discs ferodo pads on front hel braided...
  2. baldydave

FN2 any ideas funny smell

bit of a weird one had remap and tegiwa intake done start of march no probs at all awesome until last 3 days if i hit vtec and give it some after there is a sort of burning smell only for a few seconds it pulls like a train still and if i drive like miss daisy nothing oil water everything else...
  3. baldydave

baldydaves fn2

8.photobucket.com/albums/b493/baldydavetherave/P2081358_zps6208fe37.jpg[/IMG]/IMG]
  4. baldydave

tegiwa intake fn2

i am looking at getting intake for my fn2 already got scoops in for foglights would the tegiwa fit directly onto these anybody fitted this onto fn2 reading through forum seems tricky to fit like the look of this set up but dont want hassle if its a pain in the ar*e to fit
  5. baldydave

fn2 milltek catback

had this system on for just over a week sounds amazing love it my problem is rattling where the small pipe in the triangle keeps vibrating and hitting the heat shield anybody else had this having service done in couple of weeks do i order new rubbers for the hangers or just grind a bit out the...
  6. baldydave

FN2 foglight protectors

purchased some dark smoke protectors off ebay put them on yesterday thought fixings were a bit bulky and didnt quite look how i hoped gave her a wash tonight and one off the protectors was coming off on one corner i know instuctions said dont drive through floods but a wash i thought they could...
  7. baldydave

FN2 is it me or the car

hi this is my first time posting on here had a 2.2 diesel for the last 2 years which was a lovely car to drive finally got myself a type r 3 weeks ago now i do less miles this became possible what i have noticed though is sometimes the gears are not the easist to find and the clutch peddle feels...
Back