• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. E

evo_works' exhaust thread

Im really not bothered mate but appreciate your comments. I come on here as a second option but wont be doing that from now on, nor recommending the forum either.
  2. E

Think the issue is with me changing exhausts, odd because it has f&8k all to do with him. I ask opinions and people either reply or they don't, it's not hard. In that video no car that i heard through the tunnel sounded omg im going to go deaf if i fit it . His first reply although blunt was...
  3. E

From that video assuming the camera is in the car it doesn't seem overly loud, but you reckon too loud for trackdays?
  4. E

A few. Dc catback, Fuji the twin pipe style, and messed around with silenced/unsilenced bpipe with oem backbox. Just trying to get the right balance. Not costing me too much to experiment either
  5. E

Ok cheers. Cant see what the issue is with me asking questions about an exhaust ive never owned, to get opinions of others who may have done.
  6. E

Buddyclub prospec with std header question Morning. Ive been offered a prospec and wondered if anyone knows if it will be too loud for tarck? The days i do are 105db. Cheers chaps :) Dan.
  7. E

EP3 - EXHAUST HELP NEEDED

Yeah that's the one I'd opt for
  8. E

Which style did you go for? The spoon and unsilenced bpipe is deafening lol
  9. E

Are you going new for the scorpion?
  10. E

So far, oval piper catback that came with the car. Good system, bit boring though, same sound if that makes sense. UnSilenced bpipe with n1 rep, sounded ok to be hohonest silenced bpipe with n1 rep, lasted one day dc catback, loud. Ok when in the mood. fuji legalis. Twin pipped one. Well made...
  11. E

Sounds pretty good that. Will try and see what its like in the car. Ive had a couple of systems that when in the mood are great, but when hungover etc they drove me mad lol
  12. E

How do you find the backbox as it is now? Might be looking for a change but dont want it mega loud.
  13. E

I have an unsilenced bpipe with oem backbox, sounds good. Sportex btw
  14. E

Exhaust guide

I've had one too. Sound ok bit louder than stock. Fits well
  15. E

Spoon n1 rep

Ah fair one. As soon as I put mine on I knew it wasn't the best move. Stood behind the car and it felt like the ground was shaking lol. Still haven't found the perfect exhaust.
  16. E

Spoon n1 rep

Pretty much spot on. Question, is your friend partialy deaf? I only ask as i had (for one day) the spoon rep with unsileneced backbox, loud lol
  17. E

HKS Hi Power

5 year bump lol
  18. E

Oulton 24th of july

Anyone going?, im booked on :)
  19. E

Exhaust guide

Cheers. We spoke before on ctro :)
  20. E

Exhaust guide

Just bought one of those backboxes off ebay :) the oem one that is.
  21. E

Quick Fitting Question - Sportex Mid "B" Pipe

Ok well after that.
  22. E

Progress on the ep3

:)
  23. E

Progress on the ep3

Yes lol
  24. E

Progress on the ep3

where did you get the bow tie's from?
  25. E

Quick Fitting Question - Sportex Mid "B" Pipe

Hi mate ask away, ive had lots of these pipes (dont ask lol). I used the exsisting bolts providing they are in good condition etc. The welds do need grinding down, every single one ive bought has been the same. Fitment wise they are spot on and sound pretty good with the std backbox. The only...
  26. E

Exhaust guide

Looks well that
  27. E

Ferodo ds2500 pads (EP3)

They are very good mate
  28. E

Ferodo ds2500 pads (EP3)

I know mate ;)
  29. E

Ferodo ds2500 pads (EP3)

Lol, are you a follower of mine on ctro? It will be a caliper issue or the fact they haven't beded in properly. Will be double checking tomo
  30. E

Ferodo ds2500 pads (EP3)

Carbone Lorraine's at 138, miles better
  31. E

New blue shoes for my cosmic EP3

Mmm not sure, sorry
  32. E

Supersprint or Sportex B-pipe??

Of the 3 ive ive bought all the welds needed grinding down
  33. E

Supersprint or Sportex B-pipe??

Mmmm not sure. I dont think mine sounds loud (although people outside says it does) in the car.
  34. E

T CUT ON PLASTIC LIGHTS

T-cut won't work, ive tried. The toothpaste trick isnt brilliant, unless i bought the wrong brand lol. I used g3 compound which seemed to do the trick, not 100% but good enough.
  35. E

New brake pads

At a guess warped discs
  36. E

New brake pads

No. Did you change the discs? If not how old are they?
  37. E

Creak/clunking noise after lowering

Top mounts maybe?
  38. E

Creak/clunking noise after lowering

Has they been fitted the right way, upside down maybe??
  39. E

Pagid brakes anygood?.....?

Looking to replace my pads, discs, hoses and fluid and wondered if anyone has tried these out? Waste of money or okay to use?
  40. E

Centre Section Query...

No worries mate. Any questions ask away. And ignore people saying 'use the search function' if people get annoyed with questions that are repeated, don't reply, it's not hard!!! Give a helpful answer or ignore it, simples. Hope you sort it mate :)
  41. E

AEM Air Intake Kit fitted today to my EP3

Ah fair one. I don't do many miles so that's probably the reason I've never noticed anything.
  42. E

Brake fluid how much?

Or ate blue, it's cheaper and very good
  43. E

AEM Air Intake Kit fitted today to my EP3

Odd. I've noticed no heat soak with my aem v2. Glad your happy :)
  44. E

Which b pipe to get? scorpion?

Yeah the welds do need grinding down, easy enough. This set up for is by far the best, and I'd be inclined to say the car goes better too.
  45. E

Centre Section Query...

The std bpipe Is the most restrictive part bar the cat. Anything bigger than 2.25 Is a winner.
  46. E

Best value for money Exhaust Manifold

I'm sure they were 199, at least that's the price when I rang them
  47. E

Best value for money Exhaust Manifold

Thought the japspeed one was 199?
  48. E

Hondata reflash

Ok cheers :)
  49. E

Hondata reflash

Cheers for the update. Performance wise, noticable increase? Not just in your head (not being an ass btw :( )
  50. E

Hondata reflash

Great stuff
  51. E

Hondata reflash

I am tempted to do it, any other feedback would be great :)
  52. E

Hondata reflash

Very interesting. I know you haven't gone far etc, but a noticeable improvement?
  53. E

Hondata reflash

Yeah that one lol
  54. E

Few pics of my Milano ep3

[URL=http://s371.photobucket.com/user/imprezaworks/media/typer001_zpsc894fbe0.jpg.html][/URL [URL=http://s371.photobucket.com/user/imprezaworks/media/typer003_zpsb2a0fcc0.jpg.html][/URL
  55. E

Hondata reflash

When I spoke to cpl they were really helpful. You send the ecu on say a Monday first class (I would opt for recorded) it gets to them before 11am on the Tuesday and they send it back the same day so you recieve it Tuesday. Plug it back in and jobs a good un. They also said to disconnect the...
  56. E

Donington Park Track Day 17/05/13 - Civic Type R EP3

Very nice car. I prob missed it but what brakes have you got?
  57. E

Hondata reflash

Will wait and see what you think :)
  58. E

Exhaust fitting

The welds on every sportex bpipe ive bought (4 i think) the welds did need grinding down. Easy enough to do though.
  59. E

Exhaust fitting

If you have local motor factors by you get the relevant gaskets off them mate. It's really just taking off and replacing like for like. Like already said the chances are the bolts may well be a pain but get passed that on your onto a winner :)
  60. E

Exhaust guide

Nice, like it?
  61. E

Rain repellent

Yeah sorry just did that lol
  62. E

Rain repellent

Can you buy rain away?
  63. E

Rain repellent

Who's using what guys? Rain x, g5 etc. :)
  64. E

Donington Park Track Day 17/05/13 - Civic Type R EP3

Good vids, what's the spec of the car mate?
  65. E

Hondata reflash

Thanks
  66. E

Hondata reflash

Nope.
  67. E

Hondata reflash

Do you rate the reflash mate? Very tempted
  68. E

Hondata reflash

Before I bought the civic I had a list of things I wanted to get for it but tbh having a house etc kind of limits you lol. This option is the best for me and have heard great things with regards before and after. I will be concentrating more on handling and stopping tbh.
  69. E

Hondata reflash

Im going to use cpl tbh. i was going to go down the manifold decat route but decided not too so this seems ideal. Cpl seem to be very helpful and the whole process is painless
  70. E

Hondata reflash

Think thats right, why?
  71. E

Hondata reflash

Overall did he say its worth it? Ive heard the phrase 'night and day' used lol
  72. E

Hondata reflash

Ive been chatting to a guy who's had this done, its very noticable aparantly, and with me not getting a manifold etc it seems very worthwhile.
  73. E

Hondata reflash

So it's just a case of removing the ecu and sending it to them,?
  74. E

Unsilenced 2.5" b-pipe needed urgently

Ah ok. Hope you sort something
  75. E

Aaron's NHB EP3 (hondata reflashed and evo 9's fitted)

And if you don't mind me asking how much it was mate?
  76. E

Give sportex a ring mate you might be lucky.
  77. E

Sportex, not sure where they are based though.
  78. E

Interesring. Is the the reflash about 350??
  79. E

I like that mate, wheels suit it IMO. What's your thoughts on the reflash? Supposed to be good.
  80. E

Email Notifications

I've had this issue too :(
  81. E

FINALLY!! My facelift Milano EP3!

Ban on the cards, sorry :(
  82. E

Progress sway bar owners, look in.

I do, it was just initialy the cost that swung it for me the first time around. It was more of a 'has anyone gone from one to another and seen any noticable benefits' question. And i appreciate every driver is different
  83. E

OEM look back box

100% agree ^^
  84. E

Ha ha fair one. Internal you mean ;)
  85. E

OEM look back box

No worries mate, hope you sort something
  86. E

OEM look back box

225 I think mate
  87. E

Progress sway bar owners, look in.

Just wondering if one would be a nice improvement over the Jdm rear bar I have?
  88. E

Time has come for FRSU..

I'd take whatever you buy and get the likes of Grinspeed or someone else to either fit the parts if you can't, not being funny btw. Or get a respected company to do the lot. I've just had mine set up and it's ace :)
  89. E

OEM look back box

There's a piper on ctro mate, I was tempted but going for something else, might be worth a look :)
  90. E

A great edition, I love mine. Did you put the sticker on too remind you lol
  91. E

Top mount query after sportines fitted

Tell me about it :(. Although the guys at abp said you would be suprised how many people have done it lol.
  92. E

It wont be for me guys, cheers for the replies, saved me some monies. Ive tried the unsilenced bpipe (sportex) before but wondered if there would be much difference in noise between that and say a robs 2.5" one? Will be going on with an oem backbox.
  93. E

Top mount query after sportines fitted

Should have updated this. The lads in work had fitted the springs upside down lol. All sorted now and drives loads better after the frsu :). And yep they were the abp springs mate
  94. E

Sounds the same as your 6x4 (assuming thats the one you have) if so ive had the oval piper and wasnt a fan.
  95. E

Hondata reflash

I've heard about this aswell. Seems pretty good.
  96. E

What did you have before dave? Someone has got on for sale, 220??
  97. E

Piper exhaust. The twin pipe one. Has anyone got one and if so how do they sound?
  98. E

recomendations for springs

Are they the abp ones? Getting my frsu tomorrow so will see how that turns out
  99. E

recomendations for springs

I've just recently like two days ago fitted the abp sportlines and IMO they are a great improvement over oem and the car looks better :).
Back