• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. K

EP3 Key

I've been told there is a conversion available for the EP3 key fob to make it so that the buttons and the key are part of the same thing instead of there being a key then the buttons on a separate bit I've searched but couldn't find anyone, anybody help point me in the right direction?
  2. K

Problem with rear suspension/brakes

Hi, I'm currently repairing an ep3 that was written off in 2009 and has been sat doing nothing since, after closer looking at it the bottom seems rusted out. So I purchased new rear shocks/hubs/brakes etc so I could just swap them for the awful ones which were currently on, all swapped now and...
  3. K

Rear Glass

I've got a weird one, the back glass in my EP3 is it terrible condition, but on the inside? It appears to have a plastic sheet covering it that's bubbling (which my dad started peeling away) I don't believe its window tint. What's it for? (You can see it most on the bottom left)
  4. K

Trim Clips

A lot of them are snapped in my ep3, a lot of the trim and the door cards aren't fitting tight against the car and have a lot of play in them. It basically looks a mess. I've searched online and can't find anywhere that sells these clips. It's driving me mad. Can anybody help? Thanks Kurtis
  5. K

Splitter Problems

Okay so I have a facelift front bumper but the splitter is acually snapped in half (not by me!) So i need to replace it - forget spending the stupid amount of money on a whole new facelift bumper! I need a splitter, I'd like to go mugen (replica of course, like many I'm not made of money!), but...
  6. K

Front facelift lights on a preface

I'll have to look properly at the wiring, but it seems that I'm missing the bulb holders for the indicators. Are they specific to that headlight or will prefacelift holders work? Wiring isn't an issue I'll scotch lock or solder it. I've got some holders on my watching list on ebay but they're...
  7. K

EP2 and EP3 grilles

Maybe a topic covered before, I haven't been able to find anything on it so forgive me if it has! But my civic has a facelift front bumper on it and grill, but it's from an EP2. Will the red H and type r grill badge fit onto this? is it the exact same grill used?
  8. K

Immobiliser?

To start my car I have to connect the battery, turn the keys to the first position, disconnect and reconnect the battery again, then turn the keys more to start it. It wont start unless I do this! Anybody else here experienced and resolved this problem? Thanks :) Kurt
  9. K

Side Repeaters

Hi all, as of today I'm a fellow type R owner, it's a 52 plate satin silver EP3 and picked it up for a brilliant price especially considering it's got just over 61k on the clock. Anyway enough about that.. I have some problems with the car. One being that it has no side repeaters (at all) and...
Back