• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Theshem

Scraping exhaust at standard height!

All, My EP3 is only standard height still yet the centre part of my exhaust scrapes where the exhaust clamp clamps down. The exhaust is 2.5inch, obv because there isn't a tunnel under the car it will sit lower but I wanna know how to get round this. When I go a bit lower I will have no exhaust...
  2. Theshem

How to fix really annoying exhaust rattle

I have the japspeed sports cat and have the same problem. Mine rattles where the exhaust changes direction under the body, it doesn't quite sit in the groove and because it's a larger pipe it sits closer.
  3. Theshem

Brembo big brake kit EP3

All, Im getting a Brembo big brake kit for my EP3. The size of disc is 330x28. The site says you may require aftermarket wheels for the disc to fit. Has anyone got any info on this? Thanks!
  4. Theshem

front Brembo brake discs & pads

All, Im getting a Brembo big brake conversion kit for my EP3. The disc size is 330x28. On the site is says you may require aftermarket wheels for the disc to fit. Has anyone had to do this or got any info on it? Thanks
  5. Theshem

Cat bolts rattling loose?

The bolts that join my CAT to my manifold keep rattling loose! I've tried bigger bolts and used lock tight and ny-locks but it still doesn't help! Does anyone know where I can get some upgraded bolts or has any suggestions!?
  6. Theshem

Honda re-mapping in Kent?

Guys, Anyone know any good places for a re-map? Can adventure further than Kent but closer the better Cheers!
  7. Theshem

Do ep2 headlights fit the facelift ep3???

I had to drill the hole out, made a right mess lol Think I just have to tweak them till they are I'm the perfect alligment
  8. Theshem

Yeah I had 4300 before and they were good. Perhaps if I just get the correct holders they should sit better! I've got the facelift lights like you anyways. Thanks mate
  9. Theshem

Did you have the problem where they didn't light the road up? Can you recommend some good HID's?
  10. Theshem

Howie, do you have HID'S on your facelift?
  11. Theshem

I think they were H4. I don't care if they are illegal or whatever mate I'm asking a general question if anyone has had the same problem and if so how do you get round it?
  12. Theshem

I've got the facelift. Has anyone had the same problems? I got them aligned but were told its all about how the bulb is positioned in the projector?
  13. Theshem

When I installed them before they didn't light up the road in front of me, the lit up the sides and I was told it was because the projector lens sends the beam off? I've tried to find ways around it. I see other facelift cars with the HID's just don't know how they do it?
  14. Theshem

I need to fit HID's to my EP3. I've been told to put ep2 headlights in? Can anyone help!!
  15. Theshem

Can you open the headlights?

Guys, I have a facelift 04 ep3. Do the pre-facelift lights (ep2) fit on the ep3 or is there some customising involved? Thanks!
  16. Theshem

HID conversion for facelift type r

Guys, I have a 04 civic type r (facelift). I bought a HID conversion kit and after much struggling I finally got them in. However when driving I could see nothing, they seemed to light the road to the side of me instead of infront of me. I was told this is due to the projector lens in the...
  17. Theshem

Exhaust guide

Thanks guys, I've decided to go for a buddy club. I'm torn between a pro spec and a spec 3. I've seen photos and the pro spec fills the gap better but I've heard the spec 3 sounds better? Also ive heard when fitting the exhaust comes up short of theCAT? Anyone else had the problem?
  18. Theshem

Exhaust guide

I've decided to go for a jap can exhaust now. I know some have a low throaty tone but I would like one that screams at quite a high pitch. Can anyone recommend any good ones?
  19. Theshem

exhaust replacement

Can anyone help as to where I can find a 2.5inch buddy club exhaust backbox?
  20. Theshem

Exhaust guide

I have a standard system at the moment. I like the look of the buddy club exhausts, I do like the small pee shooter ones too? I know about the centre pipe but want to keep it all the same brand. Any suggestions of what sounds good?
  21. Theshem

Eibach Pro-Kit

I've been told the Eibach coilovers are the ones to get? Anyone else got any other coilovers that would recommend?
  22. Theshem

Eibach Pro-Kit

Yeah, I have superpro bushes currently. Thanks mate
  23. Theshem

Eibach Pro-Kit

So perhaps maybe getting the springs and a strut brace would be better as I want to keep ride comfort?
  24. Theshem

Eibach Pro-Kit

I'm looking to lower my EP3 but don't know weather to get just lowering springs or coilovers? Will the lowering springs stop body roll or would I have to get coilovers? My friend has coilovers but the ride is just so uncomfortable on the road so need some help please :)
  25. Theshem

Exhaust guide

I've only had my ep3 civic for a few months but looking for a new back box, don't know weather to go for a big jap cam or a little 2 inch as both look good? Which sounds better?
  26. Theshem

poor vision at night

They fit the standard headlight then? And don't cause the pattern go crazy like with a HID lamp?
  27. Theshem

poor vision at night

Nice one mate
  28. Theshem

poor vision at night

I have had the same problem, with the H4 kit. I've been told that putting the old headlight on from the EP1 model it will solve it as there's no reflector in the headlight? Any other ideas?
Back