• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Theshem

Scraping exhaust at standard height!

All, My EP3 is only standard height still yet the centre part of my exhaust scrapes where the exhaust clamp clamps down. The exhaust is 2.5inch, obv because there isn't a tunnel under the car it will sit lower but I wanna know how to get round this. When I go a bit lower I will have no exhaust...
  2. Theshem

Brembo big brake kit EP3

All, Im getting a Brembo big brake kit for my EP3. The size of disc is 330x28. The site says you may require aftermarket wheels for the disc to fit. Has anyone got any info on this? Thanks!
  3. Theshem

Cat bolts rattling loose?

The bolts that join my CAT to my manifold keep rattling loose! I've tried bigger bolts and used lock tight and ny-locks but it still doesn't help! Does anyone know where I can get some upgraded bolts or has any suggestions!?
  4. Theshem

Honda re-mapping in Kent?

Guys, Anyone know any good places for a re-map? Can adventure further than Kent but closer the better Cheers!
  5. Theshem

Do ep2 headlights fit the facelift ep3???

I need to fit HID's to my EP3. I've been told to put ep2 headlights in? Can anyone help!!
  6. Theshem

HID conversion for facelift type r

Guys, I have a 04 civic type r (facelift). I bought a HID conversion kit and after much struggling I finally got them in. However when driving I could see nothing, they seemed to light the road to the side of me instead of infront of me. I was told this is due to the projector lens in the...
Back