• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. yakuzah

FN2 Going Black

So I have had my Civic Type 'R' FN2 for a couple of months and want to go black on my Stock wheels. Looking at the options, turning my Stock Wheels black is simple enough but parts of the wheel seem a little more tricky? I want black Wheel Nuts to match the shiny new Black wheels, and I am...
  2. yakuzah

New Wheel Nuts (Coloured)

Anyone have good reasonably priced website or list of companies that sell coloured wheel nuts for FN2 please? Planning on getting my Stock rims colour changed and wanted matching wheel nuts. thanks in advance..:)
  3. yakuzah

FN2 Eibach Springs. Do I need both Rear Camber Adjuster Shims & Toe Adjusters?

Hi All, just bought my FN2 and have been reading the forums for a few months. When I get my Civic lowered with Eibach springs, will i need Camber adjusters Shims and Toe adjusters for the rear please, if I want fast road setup? Or just Camber adjusters Shims? I know about the front setup, just...
Back