• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. J

My Jdm Dc2 96spec integra

Been a long time since ive posted any pics on here so thought Id share a few night shots i took tonight, still a real amateur with night shots but really happy with the way these have turned out Enjoy DSC_0013 by Dave Cutting, on Flickr DSC_0014 by Dave Cutting, on Flickr DSC_0022 by...
  2. J

JDM DC2 & JDM S2000

As some may or may not know the DC2 is up for sale at the moment. So thought id make the most of the nice weather and get the camera out and take some more pics whilst I still own her. Still have no idea what to replace her with when she goes but I guess Ill cross that bridge when i get to it...
  3. J

A few night shots of my dc2 :)

Been a while since ive posted on the forum so thought id share some of the night shots i recently took of my dc2. This is my first attempt at taking pictures at night time and only just started using full manual settings. Ive still got a long way to go with learning to use the camera but im...
  4. J

my CW 96spec teg build - dslr pics added

As above really, some may have already seen them but thought i'd share them here also, I know the spoiler is very 'marmite' but i love it :) Spec at the moment is Genuine Bride seat Volk TE37's Spoon 4-2-1 manifold Tokyo express de-cat kakimoto full mega N1 exhaust J's racing induction kit...
Back