• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. E-Man

My New Mugen

Very nice. Quite like the decal, haven't seen it before.
  2. E-Man

My Satin Silver Facelift EP3

Just been out to check as I actually didn't know, I would just play whatever playlist I was listening to last. Via bluetooth, no, so you have to use your iPhone to select album, artist etc. If you use your USB cable then you can control and select everything use the volume knob on the head...
  3. E-Man

Hi everyone, another update and some more pictures. My car mats arrived the other day and my new head unit is now fitted, so as promised here are some shots of the inside. First this was the head unit that came with the car when I bought it. It was a Clarion, not sure of the model, and it...
  4. E-Man

Thanks everyone for your comments. Nice to know people think I have picked a good one! As for lowering I obviously respect everyone's opinion, and even though it probably would make it look better, I am going to keep it stock, mainly so that it is easier to sell (whenever the time comes) and...
  5. E-Man

Hi everyone! My name is Elliot and about a few weeks ago I became a proud owner of a 2004 Satin Silver EP3. A little history first if that's okay. I can actually still remember when the EP3 first came out back in 2001 and loved it straight away for its great looks and performance. I always...
Back