• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. B

Best place for FRSU??

Hi Folks I live in Colchester, Essex, anybody know where the best place to go get a FRSU done? It's already been lowered on ABP Eibchs 30mm with Eibach Front Bolts and D2 Rear Arms I have also had it aligned straight if you know what i mean as a friend works in a garage and did it for nothing...
  2. B

Knocking noise!!

I have installed a set of Eibach springs from ABP motorsport along with D2 rear arms and Eibach front bolts but I now have a really loud and annoying knocking noise, sounds like it's coming from the back, I did it all at home and took a couple of days but now this, anyone got any ideas what it...
  3. B

Sportex b pipe fitment - urgent help!!!

So I bought my sportex b pipe the other day and now fitting it but have encountered a problem, are the original bolts joining the standard cat and b pipe welded to the cat or is it a cowboy job someone did before? I have seen people on here mention grinding so is this what I need to do the get...
  4. B

HELP!!!

Hi Guys I have just purchased a set of Eibach 30mm springs from ABP, do i need to modify my bump stops or buy eibach ones or leave them as they are? I am doing it all at home myself to save the cash Cheers Ben
  5. B

Where to buy?

Hi Folks Where is the best place or bes website to buy either a Tegiwa air induction kit (gruppe m replica) or ITG Maxogen Thanks Ben
  6. B

Lowering EP3

Hi Guys Has anyone ever had the pro sport 35mm springs? If so are they any good and any pics of your cars lowered 35 mm or 30mm springs? Cheers
  7. B

Scorpion B Pipe

Hey folks, anyone got any views on the scorpion b pipe non resonated? Does it bolt straight onto standard cat and oem backbox? Anyone got any videos aswell Cheers Ben
  8. B

Anyone heard of this exhaust?

I really want to buy a new exhaust and just came across this!! Has anyone heard of this and is it any good? http://www.funkypower.co.uk/catalogue.php?t=f&make=HONDA&model=CIVIC&year=2001%2B+EP3+CIVIC+TYPE+R&level1=EXTERIOR+STYLING&level2=WIPER+BLADES&level3=&id_product=7066 It will either...
  9. B

DC Sports Exhaust Question

Hi all Does the DC Sports cat back exhaust system drone on motorway journeys or town roads? Any pictures would be great as well so can see what it looks like when its on Thanks
  10. B

Apex Springs any good on a EP3 type r?

Hi I have owned my car for 2 months now and have the urge to mod, just wondered if anyone would reccomend the Apex 35mm springs on ebay? Any help or reccommendations on any springs would be great Thanks
Back