• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. M

Loose/damaged radiator bottle?

If you know how to change your coolant, those would be the steps to take (drain, refill, start-car, burp, top-up, burp, top-up) the difference being, changing out the faulty bottle whilst the system is drained (i.e before you refil with new coolant). It could just be a loose bracket too. You...
  2. M

Your thoughts

Yes. In comparison with the MB6, I felt the ATR gearbox was a hinderance. I'm sure Honda configured the ratio's as they did for a reason, but I didn't get on with them.
  3. M

Your thoughts

I would prefer an MB6 to an ATR.
  4. M

Kahn's Cosmic Grey Mugen EP

Car looks very nice matey. Seems it's not getting the credit it deserves.EP's with the CTR kit look great. A CF wing would be my choice.
  5. M

Your thoughts

VTi = B16A2 JDM SiR = B16A EK9 = B16B MB6 = B18C4 DC2 = B18C -the JDM 96-spec B18C was handbuilt - some put out freakish power - I know of one in particular, that is noticably quicker than a few other DC2's.
  6. M

Your thoughts

B moreso than K (maxed out from factory). K-series costs alot. So does B - infact N/A tuning full-stop. Second hand market is thriving for both. We weren't talking about that though. We were talking about the engine series with most tuning potential, and K-series most certainly is the more...
  7. M

Your thoughts

B-series ain't that tuneable. The B16B, and B18C (Type-R engnes) are practically maxed out the factory - got to lash money on stage 2 (cams/headwork) mods really to see decent results. Bolt on's do nothing for the B-series. K20's > B-series for tuning. B > K - for engine characteristics...
Back