• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. L

my dc2 blog

. Yeah, just near staines.... Will defo look out mate, i guess there will be updates on this site??
  2. L

my dc2 blog

exhaust Lifesaver... Im looking around for an exhaust ring and nuts/bolts now, any recommendations on where to buy them from? ive just bought an adjustable de-cat like the one you have, i know it will be much louder but I just have to see wheather its bearable or not! went abit mad on...
  3. L

NOOB Exhaust questions

Hi guys sorry if its already been covered but im new to the jap scene and indeed this forum, history of DUB's and fast fords...:eek: I have a 98 spec dc2 integra ukdm, just started modding it after buying it a few weeks ago, absolutley love the v-tec kicks :D:D:D There is a spoon backbox...
  4. L

my dc2 blog

Stunning That teg looks stunning mate, i love the build and how your car now looks... I have a 98 spec ukdm teg, just bought the japspeed 4-2-1 manifold off ebay, what else do i need to make it fit?? Apparantly i have been told i need a downpipe, however in your build you got a decat pipe and...
  5. L

Honda Bulb Sizes/Types

Hi guys I am completely new to the jap scene so forgive my stupidness, as I have a history of fast fords and dubs, always wanted to see what the fuss was about :smt047 I bought a dc2 ukdm type r, had it for a few weeks just getting to grips with it, changing it up to my spec now. As I...
Back