• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. M

Oil questions and recommendations here

API SL/CF ACEA A3/B3/B4 VW 502.00/505.00 MB 229.3 BMW LONG LIFE-98 GM-LL-B-025 Those are the specs on front of tub what they mean is another matter please help DELPHI PRESTIGE PLUS 5W-40 5L cheers oilman
  2. M

Oil questions and recommendations here

what about delphi 5w 40 it cost me £25 quid for 5 ltr
  3. M

Advice on keeping your car safe

i am working in York in north yorkshire and the other day i was sleeping in the office(warehouse) just to save money,my company vehicle is a 110 defender and when i woke the next day i found that all the doors were open the front gate chain and lock had been removed (and stolen)the slealer must...
  4. M

Milano just polished UPDATE MEGS

http://www.waxpro.co.uk/shop/product_info.php?cPath=66&products_id=222 anyone try this stuff looks like it may be worth the money, ill post results when i get some or maybe try this http://www.waxpro.co.uk/shop/product_info.php?products_id=294
  5. M

Dynax - 2002 EP1 (Update 26/7)

very nice but take the chav stickers off they look ghey, sorry what a fcuking car its sexy but the stickers are crap
  6. M

thanks monkey should i try thr poor boys to get an even wetter look or wont i make a diff so whats the verdict mer or megs ?????????????????? waiting for ma bitch Welsh Rich to comment then i will decide what to use untill then im open
  7. M

new pics added above
  8. M

4 Hour Clean

lmao good obs ,realy i am laughing, not nice car but light is on comments
  9. M

Caliper Stickers

ta rich mook can supply me with the stickers i have now orderd some in reflective white although i might get the chrome ones aswell just to compare
  10. M

4 Hour Clean

nice you must have arms like popeye for a 4 hour clean good results tho now just wait for the bird shit <always happens to me
  11. M

thanx for the comments guys, ill get some megs and post pic with the results just to compare :idea:
  12. M

Caliper Stickers

Thanx again Rich
  13. M

Caliper Stickers

i was wondering if anyone knew where to get the type r sticker for the caliper any info helful THANX :lol:
  14. M

I guess ill give those combos a try its best to ask other people i think, shampoo,polish and wax is not cheap
  15. M

I dont know what to use i just got car a few weeks ago. what is the best stuff?, maguires or what ya ma call it
  16. M

i just had a go at polishing it with Mer polish and dont look to bad this is the week after using megs nxt gen shampoo,nxt gen detailing spray and nxt tech wax with micro fibre megs cloths£12 omg but the camera dont do ity justice the shine is a lot deeper and a fuller colour red very nice...
Back