• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. L

CTR High Mileage Service Pack

Hello Everyone, My CTR 02 is due its annual service. It's on 158K. I wont lie, I am on a budget and am doing the service myself / with help. I was looking at...
  2. L

EP3 Overheating

Hello Guys Getting my 02 CTR hand washed today, turned my engine off sitting in the que, tried starting back up and it wouldn't start. Called the AA (had to join on the phone), guy came out....started first time! Said there wasn't much he could do there, stopped and started it a few times...
  3. L

Parking Sensors Kent

Hey Guys, My CTR EP3 is slightly bigger than my KA and I had a little accident this weeken. Hold my hands up, I need some sensors rear and front. Can anyone recomend a brand and an installer if possible? I'm in Kent. Thanks Carly
  4. L

150k EP3

Hello Guys & Girls, I have bought my EP3, '02 CTR with 150K mileage, full Honda SH. Was advised by the garage that sold me it, due to mileage, to change oil every 6 months. I do very little mileage (historically under 6k a year). Was going to go for 5W40 unless you recommend somthing else...
Back