• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Gumbar

Gearbox recomendations

Hey, Basically i have a UK EP3 its got a few mods, currently putting out 215 @ the wheels so decided I wanted an LSD! I'm sticking with a stock DC5 LSD which i already have, i also have another EP3 gearbox which is what I will be building to go back on! I already know obviously the diff im...
  2. Gumbar

Not so much a fault as a problem....SRS light, interior removed...

Hey guys, Basicly my SRS light is showing, i know this is because i removed the interior and the plug left hanging is the one that connects to the seat belt! My stock steering wheel and everything is still in, its just that one plug! my question is, can i just loop it ie.. make something up...
  3. Gumbar

Gumbar's Body Shop fresh EP3 :)

Hey guys, been on here a while and thought i would get some pictures of the Civic up! So it all started when i finaly got bored of being a noisy little ricer in my strangely quick Z6 EJ9, brilliant fun car and all but it was time to grow up! So after a year and abit of driving about in a...
  4. Gumbar

Honda civic type-r suspension set-ups....talk to me...

Hey guys, another psot, as you can tell im cracking on with stuff on the EP! Iv got the arches rolled and wound her down to where i want her to sit, not quite tucking...well maybe a little, but i no longer have rubbing on the arches :) So now im the height i want to be at but im unsure what...
  5. Gumbar

Help with K-pro flat foot shifting settings???

Holla! Does anyone have the flat foot shifting function enabled on thier car using K-pro!? I want to plug in and turn it on but the issue im having is not understanding it! im looking at the hondata website and from what i understand i pretty much just click a box and fill in a couple of...
  6. Gumbar

Non-air-con crew, hands up!?...Help a fellow EP3 owner out!?

Hey guys, whats goin on!? Just wonderd if anyone one here had removed the aircon before from a uk spec EP3? Im planning to do it as mine is shagged and its just extra weight i dont need as im realy not that botherd about it. Sorry if this is the wrong section by the way, wasn't realy sure...
Back