• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Jack6969

EP3 struggling to start and bogging down

Hi there guys, i hope your sunday is going better then mine so far! Basically about a week ago i noticed my ep3 was taking longer to start then usual, i usually turn the engine over and within a second or so it fires up straight away but it was taking a good 4-5 seconds to start so i...
  2. Jack6969

Another RBC question .. hole near TB flange?

Alright guys! Making the most of these 4 days off and doing a few mods to the ep3, first on the list was the rbc which i fitted today, everything went fine until i went to start the car and it reving its nuts off!! fluctuating between 4k-5k. ive checked for leaks everywhere but cant find any...
  3. Jack6969

Fitting facelift wing mirrors to pre-facelift EP3

Did a search on this but surprisingly I can't seem to find any info on it.. Anyways I've won a pair of facelift wing mirrors on eBay for a matter of pence and just wondered what the wiring is like a compared to my pre-facelift mirrors? Have I got a nightmare on my hands or not? Any help...
  4. Jack6969

Cant live with standard height anymore..

After having the car for around 3 weeks now and having got all the little mods ect done that i wanted i now want to move on to lowering it .. Its payday on friday so im going to order some buddyclub rear arms and eibach front camber bolts the problem is i cant decide on what springs to get ...
Back