• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Ally138

My 98 Civic Type R

I was through to Edinburgh and a friend wanted to take a few pics I bought this car as a rolling shell and had a donor car built up - 98% of the work done by Automek :cool: (far from finished) I've added a link of a short clip I made a while back too! Hope yous like it :) 3 by...
  2. Ally138

best ways to keep the MPG up?

This is probably a noob Q but anyway. My B16B is due an oil change, so looking to service it soon, as Honda recommend to change oil every 3500 miles (not sure for later engines). I've already purchased a brand new OEM fuel filter from tegiwa (a bit sceptical with this one though since it says...
  3. Ally138

EK9 Revival

If you have read my other build thread, you may have noticed I had basically converted my EJ9 into an EK9. Now I've purchased a rolling 9 I will be looking to revive it with the donor car I created.. The pics aren't the best but that's what I've taken so far while having a bit of a gander. It...
  4. Ally138

FOCUS RS & CIVIC EG STOLEN!

Last night my mate's Focus RS was stolen from the Hyndland area of West end of Glasgow. Reg plate on it is V33 DJR If you can keep your eyes peeled it would be much appreciated EDIT: Copying this from another forum, another member had his car stolen (****ING SCUMS!) Again in Glasgow...
  5. Ally138

Ally's EJ9-R Build up - new shell

So here is my build up and what has happened so far and what is planned :) here are the mods when I bought the civic back in March 2011: - A full respray in Starlight Black - Smoothed off coupe front bumper - Carbon vented bonnet - Buddy Club short shifter - replica ek9 grill - lowered on...
Back