• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. A

Engine temperature

Not sure if this is the right area but please move if not. The trouble seems to be on track days the ATR don't seem to keep cool, I am using the recommended coolant from Honda, not leaking, bled properly, just after, well a hard session out on track about 7-8 laps in the temperature starts...
  2. A

Hullavington 12th july

I am booked on this track day just for a bit of fun, local and cheap, just wondered if anyone else might of been going on the off chance??
  3. A

CAT'S on a ATR

I am having an exhaust done on my ATR in the next couple of weeks but am unsure to ask to keep the CAT in or not, will i gain anything by taking it out and if the lamda sensor is not in place will i start getting lights up on the dash. or get a high flow cat put in?? thanks in advance scott
  4. A

ATR remote central locking

Alright peps, went out in the Honda this morning to when I came back the remote central locking was not working, tried battery and both fobs but nothing, central locking still works on the key so imagine the sensor Any clues on where this is Many thanks
  5. A

Lowering a ATR

I am being a little lazy here but could anyone help me by telling me how to access the rear strut tops on a 2001 ATR. I know there under the rear shelve but will I need to remove the seats before hand?? Thought get some advice before I damage anything Cheers in advance Scott
  6. A

my old CRX DEL SOL SIR

i loved this car, the way it handled, the sound it made, there was nothing i didnt like about this car, well apart from the lexus lights!!, they came on the car and never got round to changing them, i sold it as the missis said it was to tarty so traded it for a supra.....i still miss it
  7. A

ATRScottys Accord Type R

i only bought the car two weeks ago, with extensive service history and a very honda loving owner, and these are from the piston heads advert but this is my base ATR that i am planning to sutle modify to be able to be a track toy/ family going motor. i am sure i will update this as the bits i...
Back