• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. E

FK2 FK2 general discussion

seems like the rear wheel is steered in
  2. E

Why does he hate Honda so much? He has already screwed it once when he wanted to hate the Champ White FN2 in his comparison, but it turned out to be the best handling and most fan car, at least for the pro driver.
  3. E

I agree with you Lewis completely. Plus, if you spec the list price of the Seat and Golf R, they are at least as dear or dearer. As per the other two lap recorders, they were not bone stock cars, Seat had aircon and stereo removed if I recall correctly, and the Renault has a rear rollcage, don't it
  4. E

Interestingly, the press loves it. You can't do good to everyvone, guess, Honda is more interested in the press review and less in ours
  5. E

I think it looks good. Not concept good, but good enough. If you forget about the concept, this is a very badass looking car.
  6. E

Why the fuss about the F1 car? Haven't everybody seen that already on track?
  7. E

Wow, with that sound I don't care about the looks, but please please let it look good
  8. E

No, I think he was talking bout the NSX
  9. E

The red looks ugly
Back