• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. M

spring rates on coilovers can anyone help?

Hi was looking at getting some bc racing coilovers for my ep3. I dont really know much about spring rates but theres a choice between 6/8kg, 8/10kg or 9/16kg. Im not planning on using them for track use just for normal road driving. What do people recommend? Thanks in advance for any help.
  2. M

camber help need opinions!!

Hi everyone i just recently lowered my car on eibach sportline springs and just bought eibach camber bolts and hardrace camber arms but i was just wanted to get an idea of what camber i should go for best handling results and also are the JDM anti roll bars recommended and make much of a...
  3. M

custom badges!

Does anyone on here make custom front and rear badges for ep3's as im wanting a red H with carbon background.
  4. M

DME camber arm kit.. quick question

quick question are the DME camber kits any good? or what do you recommend for good quality and value for money. Thanks for any help.
  5. M

eibach sportline springs. need opinions

Hi everyone. Been wanting to lower my ep3 for a while but not wanting to pay through roof for coilovers and someone said to me that eibach sportline springs give a nice drop and not too low but want to know other opinions that have these on their car and also some pics would be very helpfull :-)
Back