• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Davef09

FN2 How much are stock Fn2 springs worth?

Hi i am just wondering how much these are worth as i am going to be selling them soon and dont know what they are worth.:confused:
  2. Davef09

FN2 Eibach springs 15mm or 30mm?

Hi there i am looking to buy a set of Eibach springs but dont no which ones to buy.I love the look of the 30mm but fear it might be to low(sleeping police men ect ect) and dont know if the comfort is still as good as the 15mm springs. Any advice would be great thanks. Sent from my GT-I9300...
  3. Davef09

ram air ducting to stock air box on fn2

This is how i done my custom ram air feed i was going to buy a tegiwa ram air pipe for my car which cost £170 but this cost me around £40.hope you like. you will need 1m of 83mm 2ply ducting, a ducting flout to fit your ducting and 2 jubilee clips. 1.Remove the front bumper. 2.Remove the...
  4. Davef09

FN2 parcel shelf rattling

Hi i noticed a few weeks back that i was geting an annoying rattle from my parcel shelf. Has anyone els had this problem? and how can it be fixed? Sorry if this has been done befor i had a look but couldn't see anything. cheers. Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
  5. Davef09

My civic type r Fn2 (update)

Hi there i am a newie. This is my new pride and joy.I have owend her for 6 months and loving every minute i have done some mods gp kit. window tint mugen oil cap spoon socks custom ram air feed to a k&n panel filter and smoothed airbox. here are some photos of her. Sent from my GT-I9300 using...
Back