• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. L

FN2 GP Bodykit

I'm getting quoted £862 - how are you guys getting it for £600?
  2. L

Fn2 induction

Any idea where from buddy?
  3. L

Fn2 induction

Hi all I have a hks filter but needing the pipe and am struggling to suss the best way to do this i have found a silicone hose for £85 but it doesnt look as if the maff sensor will attatch to this and dont really fancy cutting it off the standard induction can anyone help as i cant afford to...
  4. L

Please help?! Its driving me mad

Thanks for the help, i had a funny feeling it could be the airbag but really dont trust evans halshaw to fix it as it is under warranty but after all the rubbish theyve gave me, id worry as im already put off the car after 3 months of owning. But if i take it to honda i'll recieve a huge bill no...
  5. L

Rattling rattling rattling... Please help if anyone has had a similar problem

Hi there. I have a civic type r 2003 plate and have spent ages fixing a wheel wobble as the dealer i bought it from has no idea how to balance wheels. I would say its about 95% better now as i took it somewhere else and paid out my own pocket. however there is now a rattle coming from the...
  6. L

Please help?! Its driving me mad

Hi there. I have a civic type r 2003 plate and have spent ages fixing a wheel wobble as the dealer i bought it from has no idea how to balance wheels. I would say its about 95% better now as i took it somewhere else and paid out my own pocket. however there is now a rattle coming from the...
  7. L

Vibration/car shaking

Got told these had been done before i got car, is there anything else? Steering rack, ball joints, cv boot?? Car has also been lowered on springs which i wasnt too chuffed about but hey, its good in the corners :)
  8. L

Cant open boot

Got the garage to lubricate it abit and its been fine since.. Touch wood :)
  9. L

Vibration/car shaking

Have had this problem since i got the car. Its only when the car is over 90mph (on a track obviously) the whole car decides to shake dramatically. Have had the wheels balanced and just had new brakes fitted but still the problem is there... I am aware it wouldnt have been the brakes but just...
  10. L

Bosch aero twin wipers.. Help!?

Tell me about it, they just say they wont work unless they already have them on... Now correct me If im wrong but if i already had them on, i wouldnt be in store trying to buy some?!
  11. L

Did You get yours from halfords mate? If so which ones/size and how much? Thank you
  12. L

Have been wanting some of these since i got the car but have recently been to 2 different halfrauds and they just keep trying to sell me the cheap Valeo ones or the superplus ones... All i want to know is will bosch aero twin wipers fit on my 03 plate or do i have to settle for the cheap ones...
  13. L

3rd brake light cover/sticker? Where can i get one!

Thanks! Has anyone got a link to mooks website please?
  14. L

3rd brake light cover/sticker? Where can i get one!

3rd brake light sticker- maybe saying civic or type r or vtec. I have looked all over for one of these as i had one on my last 2 cars and i'll agree it sounded abit tacky at first, but i have to admit now it was one of my favourite little touches and looked great at night! Dont know if...
  15. L

Cant open boot

Was fine when i bought it last week and then all of a sudden It wouldnt open... I went to my local honda dealer and asked if there was a trick to opening it... He said no and tried and it opened straight away! Now 3 days later same thing :( Tried the fob, the key, pulling the seats down...
Back