• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. L

Fn2 induction

Hi all I have a hks filter but needing the pipe and am struggling to suss the best way to do this i have found a silicone hose for £85 but it doesnt look as if the maff sensor will attatch to this and dont really fancy cutting it off the standard induction can anyone help as i cant afford to...
  2. L

Rattling rattling rattling... Please help if anyone has had a similar problem

Hi there. I have a civic type r 2003 plate and have spent ages fixing a wheel wobble as the dealer i bought it from has no idea how to balance wheels. I would say its about 95% better now as i took it somewhere else and paid out my own pocket. however there is now a rattle coming from the...
  3. L

Please help?! Its driving me mad

Hi there. I have a civic type r 2003 plate and have spent ages fixing a wheel wobble as the dealer i bought it from has no idea how to balance wheels. I would say its about 95% better now as i took it somewhere else and paid out my own pocket. however there is now a rattle coming from the...
  4. L

Vibration/car shaking

Have had this problem since i got the car. Its only when the car is over 90mph (on a track obviously) the whole car decides to shake dramatically. Have had the wheels balanced and just had new brakes fitted but still the problem is there... I am aware it wouldnt have been the brakes but just...
  5. L

Bosch aero twin wipers.. Help!?

Have been wanting some of these since i got the car but have recently been to 2 different halfrauds and they just keep trying to sell me the cheap Valeo ones or the superplus ones... All i want to know is will bosch aero twin wipers fit on my 03 plate or do i have to settle for the cheap ones...
  6. L

3rd brake light cover/sticker? Where can i get one!

3rd brake light sticker- maybe saying civic or type r or vtec. I have looked all over for one of these as i had one on my last 2 cars and i'll agree it sounded abit tacky at first, but i have to admit now it was one of my favourite little touches and looked great at night! Dont know if...
  7. L

Cant open boot

Was fine when i bought it last week and then all of a sudden It wouldnt open... I went to my local honda dealer and asked if there was a trick to opening it... He said no and tried and it opened straight away! Now 3 days later same thing :( Tried the fob, the key, pulling the seats down...
Back