• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. J

Cosmic EP3 - Summer (at last) photo's!

Nice car mate, impressed.. Love to hear it on the road, thats good power and a nice flat torque curve and its all motor... LOVE IT :)
  2. J

1/4 Mile Times

is that eg6 running a b seies lump or is that k20'd ? :)
  3. J

1/4 Mile Times

Thats not a bad time to be fair for something fwd and stock weight with all them options plus your weight... i used to have a classic shape impreza turbo 2000 running 250hp and it had 4wd for the launch and the car would have been lighter than your ep3 and it set a 14.1 @ 96mph.. so not that...
  4. J

hippy43's Satin EP3

And even though you only have bolt ons, they can give good gains as my friends ep3 made 11hp more with the aem v2 short ram induction on it.. As he had it dyno'd before and after... Thats an awesome gain for something n/a ! Well i think so anyway ...
  5. J

hippy43's Satin EP3

Yeah thats fair enough, so your going down the rbc route... I'm going skunk2 pro myself :)
  6. J

hippy43's Satin EP3

Looks clean, nice subtle touches... :) What she dyno ? Or you not done that yet ? I'll be getting mine dyno'd next month as been waiting for a service etc before i did it :) i'll upload some pics of mine soon so you can all have a butchers ..
Back