• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. JaseTYPE_R

few pics of my cosmic Ep3(updated)

Cheers :) I got it from eBay I think the sellers ID is salla400 it's not a great fit and needed some extra prepping but mine doesn't rattle as I've put some stronge double sided tape on the edges to keep it down, looks spot on if you get it sprayed correctly.
  2. JaseTYPE_R

Hi guys haven't added any updates in a while so i thought id post this one, Iv'e now fitted my Mugen rep spoiler, beaks tie bar, preface-lift rear lights and de badged the civic logo. Heres a few pictures i found from japfest:) [
  3. JaseTYPE_R

Hondata reflash

Hi guys, Does anyone have any dyno graphs of the hondata re-flash? been looking everywhere to see what sort of gains come out of it. cheers, Jase
  4. JaseTYPE_R

17" rota torque's :)
  5. JaseTYPE_R

Got bored today and as i was recovering from a hangover decided to wash the car and take a few pics, so i thought i would show em all opinions welcome including negative comments plans: Mugen rep spoiler Rear Tie bar Pre-facelift rear lights De-badge :)
  6. JaseTYPE_R

Ep3 boot leak...

Okay so i pored some water over the top of the boot to find out where its coming in, its coming from the black trim inside the boot, does this come off? P.S this is not my picture, i just borrowed it :)...
  7. JaseTYPE_R

Ep3 boot leak...

It's coming in above the glass from why I can see
  8. JaseTYPE_R

Ep3 boot leak...

How can I check this? Spoiler off?
  9. JaseTYPE_R

Ep3 boot leak...

Hi guys I have a lake in te back of my car and have no idea why, the rubber seals on the boot look fine, would it be comming through from the spoiler? Cheers Jase
  10. JaseTYPE_R

mugen style cf spoiler

Can't find any on eBay :(
  11. JaseTYPE_R

mugen style cf spoiler

Hi guys, Just wondering where is the best and cheapest place to purchase a mugen style carbon fiber adjustable spoiler ? cheers, Jase
  12. JaseTYPE_R

anyone lowered without rear camber arms and front bolts?

cheers :)funky power sell them for £99 so may end up going for those
  13. JaseTYPE_R

what are the DME camber arms like? any problems ?
  14. JaseTYPE_R

What about the DME camber arms or the japspeed ones?
  15. JaseTYPE_R

Only wondering because i know some one on eibach -30 all around, with out camber arms and bolts and he said it hands great :S
  16. JaseTYPE_R

tein s tech's?

pretty sure mine are 215/40/17, if you could get some pics up that would be great :D
  17. JaseTYPE_R

Hi all, Just curious if anyone is lowered without rear camber arms and any FRSU? cheers, Jase
  18. JaseTYPE_R

tein s tech's?

can't decide between the teins or the Abp eibachs :confused: front looks perfect, but the back is slightly higher, do you have any pictures of your car with the teins on flat ground ? does look pretty sweet though :D
  19. JaseTYPE_R

abp eibach ground clearance pics ?

Hi guys Does anyone of any pictures of the front bumper or underneath of a facelift Ep3 lowered on -30 ABP eibachs? Iv'e looked every where but cant find any and im trying to get an idea of how much ground clearance i will have. cheers, Jase
  20. JaseTYPE_R

cosmic first decent photos

i think he may be more angry now hes got a scooby
  21. JaseTYPE_R

Yep hes gone down the expensive scooby route.
  22. JaseTYPE_R

update iv'e got these going on Tuesday plus pads and the best thing is they didn't cost me a penny :p also just bought myself a HKS hi power to replace my current exhaust :) Next plans are Tegiwa Tow hook Eibach's Mugen carbon fiber replica spoiler Carbon fiber bonnet
  23. JaseTYPE_R

my first ep3 bought today, cosmic grey facelift

thats one clean civic :cool:
  24. JaseTYPE_R

tein s tech's?

sounds good :) might look out for a set of those then.
  25. JaseTYPE_R

Staffs Deltic Now in an FK8

looks sweet!:lol:
  26. JaseTYPE_R

tein s tech's?

Hi all, I'm thinking about buying some Tein s techs but can't find that much on them, i know people tend to go for the eibach's but im thinking that -30 all around might be a bit too much for my ep3, does anyone have any pics of the s techs fitted on a facelift ep3? and what do you think of...
  27. JaseTYPE_R

exhaust change

might just keep an eye out in the for sale section for a silenced b pipe :) i think without the silencer i might get annoyed after a while
  28. JaseTYPE_R

exhaust change

i can't seem to find a silenced supersprint b pipe, do they make them? i can only find race tubes.
  29. JaseTYPE_R

exhaust change

Hi guys, I currently have an R8BYB unsilenced b pipe and a magnex 5" backbox, and i'm looking at something a little smaller but still sounds great and not going too expensive. Would a replica spoon n1 and unsilenced B pipe be a lot more louder than what i have? my doors and windows already...
  30. JaseTYPE_R

My Facelift Satin Silver EP3 Civic Type R :)

perfect drop, looks smart :)
  31. JaseTYPE_R

What's your car's current mileage?

54 plate 79k
  32. JaseTYPE_R

My Facelift Cosmic Grey EP3

very tidy :)
  33. JaseTYPE_R

whats louder?

but the spoon is louder?
  34. JaseTYPE_R

whats louder?

Thanks for the info, think i will pass on that spoon then. :p
  35. JaseTYPE_R

whats louder?

really? i thought the 5" magnex would have been louder :confused:
  36. JaseTYPE_R

whats louder?

Hi all, Just curious what would be louder? a spoon n1 with an unsilenced b bipe, or a magnex 5" backbox with unsilenced b bipe cheers, Jason
  37. JaseTYPE_R

where does this HID wire go?

Hi all, I was just wondering where the negative and positive spade connectors need to go? the instructions i have are really confusing. :confused: any help would be appreciated:lol:
  38. JaseTYPE_R

K20a-Jay's Cosmic EP3 Build

cosmic grey ftw :) looks sweet, just curious hows the tow strap bolted on ?
  39. JaseTYPE_R

Cant open boot

you need to push the handle forward then unlock it and it should open i had this problem a few weeks ago
  40. JaseTYPE_R

wheel colour for cosmic civic?

Ive got gun metal on my cosmic, colour goes well together :)
  41. JaseTYPE_R

Just bought my EP3

Best colour :p looks very clean
  42. JaseTYPE_R

Markyy's EP3 Premier

Looks tidy;)
  43. JaseTYPE_R

will these bulbs be okay?

Hi guys, I currently have standard bulbs which i find are shocking, i can't see more than an arms length in front of the car at night so i'm looking at getting these: http://www.hids4u.co.uk/osram-night-breaker-plus-h1-12v-55w-90-headlight-bulbs.html with these side lights...
  44. JaseTYPE_R

I had 2004 WRX, was running around 260bhp and had around 10k spent on it, i traded it with a member on here called MR ANGRY, i got to admit i love the type R more, cheaper to fuel, insure and i love vtec, also still has some go when you put your foot down :p
  45. JaseTYPE_R

the last one was always smudged :p still need to get HID's, private plate and a few other little bits but im really happy with how she looks at the moment :D so glad i traded my scooby for it.
  46. JaseTYPE_R

Haven't got round to getting any pictures of the civic so as she was clean me and the girlfriend decided to take some today :) cheers, Jase
  47. JaseTYPE_R

headlight condensation fix

Hi guys, Just thought i would make a post for anyone who has extreme headlight condensation or water marks on the inside of there headlights Before After The First thing i did was remove the bumper which was extremely painful to do as all my arch bolts were sheared and rusty, i then...
  48. JaseTYPE_R

My Cosmic ep3

Type R cigarette lighter and white LED number plate bulbs turned up today, also got round to fitting my heko wind deflectors :)
  49. JaseTYPE_R

My Cosmic ep3

Yeah I love the wheels, I found the exhaust horribly loud when I had my first drive but I love the sound now, don't think my Neighbours do at 3 in the morning though :p
  50. JaseTYPE_R

My Cosmic ep3

it's a very pain staking job, i removed everything from the console and used a hair dryer to stretch the vinyl, put it this way i wouldn't ever attempt it again.
  51. JaseTYPE_R

My Cosmic ep3

Just a little update, i wrapped my dash in carbon fiver vinyl and fitted my jvc double din head unit the other day. And today i popped down to tint solutions to have my windows done in dark smoke, they did a wicked job at a great price :lol: also while that was being done i picked up a new rear...
  52. JaseTYPE_R

HID advice

Hi guys I've got a 2004 ep3 type R and I've recently been looking into getting a HID conversion as I can't see much At night I had a browse on the forum but couldn't really find what I was lookin for, I know all the legal stuff as I've had them on all of my previous cars, are they simple...
  53. JaseTYPE_R

opinions on my dash?

I will probrably keep it on till I can afford carbon dipping.
  54. JaseTYPE_R

opinions on my dash?

put it all back together and have decided to keep it in at the moment till i get some more opinions :) all back together
  55. JaseTYPE_R

opinions on my dash?

keep it on or go back to standard silver?
  56. JaseTYPE_R

opinions on my dash?

I'm still unsure on it
  57. JaseTYPE_R

opinions on my dash?

yeah it was a but of a night mare
  58. JaseTYPE_R

opinions on my dash?

Decided to wrap my console in carbon fiber, not sure if im 100% on it yet, what do you guys thinks? i know its not perfect.
  59. JaseTYPE_R

quieter backbox ?

that sounds very quite though from the youtube videos unless your on vtec, is there any other options?
  60. JaseTYPE_R

quieter backbox ?

Hi guys, I currently have a 2.5" unsilenced b bipe and a magnex 5" slash backbox, was just wondering if there were any back box's that would be slightly quieter but without the rasp, as the 5" tip is just a tad crazy loud :eek:
  61. JaseTYPE_R

exhaust leak?(pics)

Hi guys just noticed little splodges on my drive way, its not fresh oil or anything, its where the back box meets the b bipe all i can think of is that its the gasket and theres moisture in there any one got any ideas ???:confused: im guessing its just condensation mixed with carbon deposits as...
  62. JaseTYPE_R

My Cosmic ep3

yeah i love it, its such a sweet little car, i think the missus loves it more she wont stop going on about it :p she already wants it off me when i sell it.
  63. JaseTYPE_R

My Cosmic ep3

Hi guys, I bought my first Ep3 type R yesterday so i thought i would make a thread for all my updates on her, i traded my scooby for it with a member on here called MR ANGRY, so far all i can say is that i love it to bits, its taking me a while to get used to as my last two cars had a turbo and...
  64. JaseTYPE_R

thoughts on this civic i may end up trading my scooby for

Hi guys, Im new on here and I currently drive a subaru impreza wrx, i need a cheaper car to insure and fuel so i thought my best option is to get an EP3, seing as i know a lot of people who rate them highly and say they are bomb proof as long as they have been well looked after. my WRX...
Back